IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guruvani

His Natural Spiritual Master

Rate this topic

So, no doubt Neil has heard of Sri Krishna?

<!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"/> <v:formulas> <v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"/> </v:formulas> <v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"/> <o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"/> </v:shapetype><v:shape id="_x0000_i1025" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Mark/Desktop/Mondscheinnacht_im_Hafen_von_Apia+.jpg" style='width:299.25pt;height:188.25pt'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\Mark\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.jpg" o:href="file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Mark\Desktop\Mondscheinnacht_im_Hafen_von_Apia+.jpg"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]-->

<!--[endif]-->

I don't really know about that. I guess by Srila Prabhupada's grace everyone in the West has heard of the name of Krishna, but sadly we don't see everyone changing into vegetarians and devotees overnight.

post-2449-138274054162_thumb.jpg

My aunt Edda went to NZ and married, hence Tim and Neil.

No I never met them but when I was a little kid we used to hear about them from time to time.

There was trouble in the family because they were all ethnic Germans - my Grandmother was born in Fiji, after the British took over the German colony of Samoa and deported the Germans. Most of the family ended up in Sydney.

In homes of my relatives I used to see pictures of the islands like this picture I posted.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1403&d=1180048276

New Zealand used to look like that too, once upon a time.

Tim and Neil are supposed to be really nice guys, but they move in a different circle from me. Music, bands, movie star girl friends, that sort of life. I never bothered trying to contact them, but I really do like some of their songs.

Fascinating, Prabhu!! Thanks for taking the time to satisfy my curiosity!

My family's claim to music fame is a late Great-Uncle Sol who co-wrote "I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire", which I'm too young to remember (and it's not in Dad's record collection). I wouldn't know the song if not for the relative who plays it at each family gathering :)

I don't know why I've got music on the brain for the last few days...a God-Cousin of mine described his final LSD trip to me once. He had attended a concert in Berkeley, and, afterwards found that everything he thought or heard was reminding him of classic rock songs!!

This freaked him out, so he quite dropping acid and soon afterwards joined up with the devotees.

:)

My aunt Edda went to NZ and married, hence Tim and Neil.

No I never met them but when I was a little kid we used to hear about them from time to time.

There was trouble in the family because they were all ethnic Germans - my Grandmother was born in Fiji, after the British took over the German colony of Samoa and deported the Germans. Most of the family ended up in Sydney.

In homes of my relatives I used to see pictures of the islands like this picture I posted.

New Zealand used to look like that too, once upon a time.

Tim and Neil are supposed to be really nice guys, but they move in a different circle from me. Music, bands, movie star girl friends, that sort of life. I never bothered trying to contact them, but I really do like some of their songs.