IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Mantras

Rate this topic

In this Kali Yuga,the last in order of the 4 cosmic ages the mantras of Krishna, Ganesh and kali will have tremendous effect.

To ged rid of diversion, worries etc.,chant the following mantra for Sri Ganesh:

OM Gham Ganapathaye namaha. (preferably 108 times)

No strict regimen..

very simple and have the immediate divine experience.

do you and or anyone know the tamil kali mantra?

Hare Krishna

All glories to srila prabhupada

"What are some bonafide mantras that can be chanted, other than the Hare Krishna Maha-mantra? The Maha-mantra carries such dire consequensces if 4 regulative principles aren't followed perfectly.

I'm interested in simply learning how to meditate and focus my mind without having to worry about going to hell or at least not feel terribly guilty for not being able to follow principles perfectly.

Please don't advise me to chant Hare Krishna mantra and experience higher taste, then principles will become perfect...I've heard this before."

Dear sir,

"What are some bonafide mantras that can be chanted, other than the Hare Krishna Maha-mantra? The Maha-mantra carries such dire consequensces if 4 regulative principles aren't followed perfectly."

No other mantra for this kali yuga.

"Please don't advise me to chant Hare Krishna mantra and experience higher taste, then principles will become perfect...I've heard this before."

Iam getting much of laughter when i read this.sastra says this hare krishna maha mantra as yuga dharma

You should know firstly one thing.meditation is not prefered in sastras for this kali yuga.

for satya yuga- meditation was the process of self realization

treta yuga- Yagnas was the process for attaining the supreme lord

dvapara yuga- Deity worship was the process for attaining the supreme lord

Kali yuga- its chanting the holy name of the lord

Kali kalera dharma krishna nama sankirtana

The fundamental religious system in the age of kali is the chanting of the holy name of Krsna. Unless empowered by krsna, one should propogate the sankiratana movement.

see first of all you cannot meditate for even one minute without the thoughts of anything other than the supreme lord. so that much of contamination is there in this kali yuga. so you cannot sit and meditate now.and if so you are thinking that

"The Maha-mantra carries such dire consequensces if 4 regulative principles aren't followed perfectly."

Then i can say that you are going to study in an university for your P.G Or U.G courses then you are abide by rules and regulations of that particular college or school which you are studying.likewise this is the knowledge of the supreme lord. you have to sacrifice something for the supreme lord that is not a mistake i think !.

"I'm interested in simply learning how to meditate and focus my mind without having to worry about going to hell or at least not feel terribly guilty for not being able to follow principles perfectly."

meditation is not just as you are thinking just for relaxation keeping the eyes closed for some five minutes and going for a sleep.

meditation is thinking the lord himself in mind and without any deviation in mind.that is secondary that if you are going to hell or somehting what which you mentioned. that's not the thing whether you are able to follow the dharma then its ok.

Hare Krishna

hope this helps you

Chant Hare Krishna and be happy.

Guest guest

In one tradition that I know of, Guruji has prescribed that safest mantra to chant until you can strictly follow to the letter all of the prescribed sadhanas for a purely sattvic yogic lifestyle is AUM.

In India the ladies pray to Katyayani for good husband not sure if it cuts both ways.

<CENTER><TABLE width="100%" border=0></CENTER><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">

<CENTER><TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text vAlign=top width="50%">As per ancient scriptures all the unmarried gopis in Vrindavana used to daily worship goddess Katyayani early in the morning after taking bath in the river Yamuna. Katyayani is another name for goddess Durga. The goddess is worshiped by preparing a doll made out of sand mixed with earth from the bank of the Yamuna. It is recommended in the Vedic scriptures that a deity may be made from different kinds of material elements; it can be painted, made of metal, made of jewels, made of wood, earth or stone or can be conceived within the heart of the worshiper. After worshiping, it is the custom to pray for some benediction. The unmarried girls used to pray with great devotion to goddess Katyayani, addressing her as follows: "O supreme eternal energy of the Personality of Godhead, O supreme mystic power, O supreme controller of this material world, O goddess, please be kind to us and arrange for our marriage with the son of Nanda Maharaja, Krsna".

Also:

Katyayani yantra is for couples who already love each other but are facing difficulties in being together such as parents' disapproval, interference by others, interference by those trying to keep them apart, not being able to get married to be together and other obstacles. A male can use this mantra for a girl and vice versa for success in love with auspiciousness and fruitful marriage.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

In India the ladies pray to Katyayani for good husband not sure if it cuts both ways.

<center><table border="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td width="100%">

<center><table border="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="text" valign="top" width="50%">As per ancient scriptures all the unmarried gopis in Vrindavana used to daily worship goddess Katyayani early in the morning after taking bath in the river Yamuna. Katyayani is another name for goddess Durga. The goddess is worshiped by preparing a doll made out of sand mixed with earth from the bank of the Yamuna. It is recommended in the Vedic scriptures that a deity may be made from different kinds of material elements; it can be painted, made of metal, made of jewels, made of wood, earth or stone or can be conceived within the heart of the worshiper. After worshiping, it is the custom to pray for some benediction. The unmarried girls used to pray with great devotion to goddess Katyayani, addressing her as follows: "O supreme eternal energy of the Personality of Godhead, O supreme mystic power, O supreme controller of this material world, O goddess, please be kind to us and arrange for our marriage with the son of Nanda Maharaja, Krsna".

Also:

Katyayani yantra is for couples who already love each other but are facing difficulties in being together such as parents' disapproval, interference by others, interference by those trying to keep them apart, not being able to get married to be together and other obstacles. A male can use this mantra for a girl and vice versa for success in love with auspiciousness and fruitful marriage.

</td></tr></tbody></table></center>

</td></tr></tbody></table></center>

so, the hards facts are that Durga Devi arranges and empowers successful marriages while Radha-Krishna worship results in the ruination of material relationships? I guess Krishna doesn't bless good marriages?:deal:

Guest guest

Hari means He who takes everything away and there is also a saying, "My dear friend, if you want to enjoy the company of family, wife and children, please do not look at the Three Fold Bending Form of the Lord...all who do so will end up mad and beggars in the street crying, 'Hari! Hari!'..."

So sounds like a good reason for marrying a Filipina Catholic or a Christian man who forbids you to look at pictures of Hari in your home, if you want a good home life. And best bet for rotten home life is do like Visnupriya and marry the Lord then He dumps you at age 16 to take Sannyasa. Then eat one grain of rice per day for how many rounds you chanted that day.

Hari means He who takes everything away and there is also a saying, "My dear friend, if you want to enjoy the company of family, wife and children, please do not look at the Three Fold Bending Form of the Lord...all who do so will end up mad and beggars in the street crying, 'Hari! Hari!'..."

So sounds like a good reason for marrying a Filipina Catholic or a Christian man who forbids you to look at pictures of Hari in your home, if you want a good home life. And best bet for rotten home life is do like Visnupriya and marry the Lord then He dumps you at age 16 to take Sannyasa. Then eat one grain of rice per day for how many rounds you chanted that day.

Typical cult brainwashed, kali-yuga sudra posing as renunciant response.

My wife does not forbid me to look at pictures of Krishna or do anything devotional that I choose to do.

In fact, she is well on her way to becoming a devotee.

So, kali-yuga sudras posing as sannyasis have turned ISKCON into the laughing stock of the Hindu world.

Excuse me if I prefer NOT to be a part of that scam.

I have had my fill of ISKCON sannyasis running off with female disciples, pilfering money and obstructing the Krishna consciousness movement.

I decided long ago it was better to be an honest rotten grhasta than a show-bottle swami with a mess in his kaupins.:eek3:

Bhagavad gita Verse 10.4

Intelligence, knowledge, freedom from doubt and delusion, forgiveness, truthfulness, control of the senses, control of the mind, happiness and distress, birth, death, fear, fearlessness, nonviolence, equanimity, satisfaction, austerity, charity, fame and infamy — all these various qualities of living beings are created by Me alone.

Dear guest you said that "Hari means He who takes everything away and there is also a saying, "My dear friend, if you want to enjoy the company of family, wife and children, please do not look at the Three Fold Bending Form of the Lord...all who do so will end up mad and beggars in the street crying, 'Hari! Hari!'..."

So sounds like a good reason for marrying a Filipina Catholic or a Christian man who forbids you to look at pictures of Hari in your home, if you want a good home life. And best bet for rotten home life is do like Visnupriya and marry the Lord then He dumps you at age 16 to take Sannyasa. Then eat one grain of rice per day for how many rounds you chanted that day."

But in the above sloka krsna says that he is everything and if you want something which is not material then you have to sacrifice some time, some people, some wealth and because he is the supreme person.Dont worry that krsna takes everything but he gives you the potency to think him at the time of the death. even that is the highest boon from the lord.

Never krishna stops you giving food, cloth, shelter and what are all the things which are necessary for our survival.

Hare Krishna