IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mahak

911 - a better memory

Rate this topic

Haribol. I found out that yesterday, 9-11, was the one hundredth anniversary of the founding of "santi graha", Ghandhis non-violent civil disobedience movement.

No less violent as the date we have been accustomed, this is a far better consciousness that that produced by the kali yuga forces of today.

Many folks had really bad days yesterday. Their consciousness was formed by not just the heinous act of that day, but of the continuing heinous acts that use that day for their excuse for their barbarism. While Gandhis movement produced many such bad days, the reaction was that of acceptance of Karma, the dedication to produce no further adverse action, and many have come to give up violence as a means to achieve political goals.

Crushing defeat is what this world is all about. This is not our home, and all our loved ones are going to be untimely ripped away from us. This is why all the great acaryas, spiritual teachers, etc, teach of processes to change our consciousness from temporal attachments to that of eternal matters. We can crush all the world to ensure no more WTC's, but this does not stop the biggest terrorist, TIME, from doing what comes with our very forms. Crushing the world to force compliance to our perverted solutions just leaves a crushed world obeying our perverted ideas of what is real.

I have another thing to think about on 911. It is of a small bhakta who used non-violence as a means to stop brutal domination attempts.

Haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

Haribol. I found out that yesterday, 9-11, was the one hundredth anniversary of the founding of "santi graha", Ghandhis non-violent civil disobedience movement.

No less violent as the date we have been accustomed, this is a far better consciousness that that produced by the kali yuga forces of today.

Many folks had really bad days yesterday. Their consciousness was formed by not just the heinous act of that day, but of the continuing heinous acts that use that day for their excuse for their barbarism. While Gandhis movement produced many such bad days, the reaction was that of acceptance of Karma, the dedication to produce no further adverse action, and many have come to give up violence as a means to achieve political goals.

Crushing defeat is what this world is all about. This is not our home, and all our loved ones are going to be untimely ripped away from us. This is why all the great acaryas, spiritual teachers, etc, teach of processes to change our consciousness from temporal attachments to that of eternal matters. We can crush all the world to ensure no more WTC's, but this does not stop the biggest terrorist, TIME, from doing what comes with our very forms. Crushing the world to force compliance to our perverted solutions just leaves a crushed world obeying our perverted ideas of what is real.

I have another thing to think about on 911. It is of a small bhakta who used non-violence as a means to stop brutal domination attempts.

Haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

True dat,

Time is always defeating me and to be honest in a weird sort of way I am enjoying it. I always liked that movie Ghandi and walking all the way across India just to take a pinch of salt and then walk all the way back across. That was a cool thing to do even though most people don't get it but I always did when I watched that movie.