IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shuvo

Sri Krishna is our only God.

Rate this topic

Dr.Oba,

Since you are Parabrahman, Parmeshwar Supreme God, therefore, we request you to kindly show your Universal form, as Krishna showed to Arjun.

If you think you are still in the process of self realization, and you cannot show your Universal Form till the time you do not reach brahmabhut platform, then sure your spiritual master from whom you have got this knowledge must be a realized soul (just like Krishna according to you). We therefore request you to ask your spiritual master to show his Universal Form. If your Guru fails to do so, then either your 'everyone is god' theory is false, or your spiritual master is not realized. In first case, why are you after the knowledge which is incomplete/incorrect. In second case, why are you taking knowledge from an unrealized soul?

Hare Krishna !

If you wish to see Krishna, if that is what your heart craves, then simply look around you. If you want to taste, smell, hear and touch Krishna, then know that everything that is, is Krishna. This is Krishna's Universal form manifested, right here.

And, the best experience of Krishna is the personal, beyond the tangible, and beyond anything that anyone can explain. I can tell by your exuberance that you already know Krishna - you have personal experience. And your experience cannot be explained nor proven. Likewise, I could not convince you that Krishna has revealed "his" universal self to me, you would not believe me, so I will not try.

Hare Krishna

Your logic is disgustingly stupid

Can you ask Krishna to show his universal form to you? Does he show it?

What about Christ? What about all the avatars who identify themselves as God? Can they show you their spiritual form just by request? No, I don't think so. And it's not because they're not God or one with God. It is because you are not ready to grasp it. Your mind is not prepared enough for the experience.

Be at peace. This other writer has great excitement. It is blessed passion. It does not have to be logical, because it is beyond explanation. So let us not judge or be harsh. We are all at different points, not at different levels.

Other than the condemnation, I like what you have written. I add...

Krishna revealed "himself" to Arjuna in a form that Arjuna's mind understood as being Universal.

Any manifestation (or vision) is by definition not complete nor universal. How can you see the Infinite? How can you measure Eternity? What was revealed to Arjuna was for Arjuna, no one else. And that revelation forced Arjuna to "see" who his driver was; and to listen to him as he would to "god himself".