IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jahnava Nitai Das

All Hindu/Muslim threads to be closed

Rate this topic

All threads focussing on Hindu/Muslim anything will be closed and no further threads will be allowed on these topics for the present time. There are so many positive things to speak about Hinduism and the Vedic teachings. These Hindu/Muslim discussions just clutter the forums and obscure the valuable and informative posts.

Guest guest

That's a good decision. It seems that muslims who come on here don't want to learn anything about Hinduism and are just here to cause trouble or promote their religion. As this forum is for discussion on Hinduism, muslims should not be allowed to post their propaganda here.

Dear Sir,

Please explain your action. Hindu.Muslim anything will be closed. I do not understand what you mean. Can't we post any discussion about Hinduism? If so than what is the purpose of this forum? It is a good platform for furthering our knowledge in Hinduism and know the flaws in other relgions. By closing such topics we become narrow minded and would not be able to counter if Muslims and Christians speak nagative of Hinduism. I hope you'll reconsider your decesion. Or unless you are afraid that there might be flaws in our scriptures.

Guest guest

All threads focussing on Hindu/Muslim anything will be closed and no further threads will be allowed on these topics for the present time. There are so many positive things to speak about Hinduism and the Vedic teachings. These Hindu/Muslim discussions just clutter the forums and obscure the valuable and informative posts.

Please explain your action. Hindu.Muslim anything will be closed. I do not understand what you mean. Can't we post any discussion about Hinduism? If so than what is the purpose of this forum? It is a good platform for furthering our knowledge in Hinduism and know the flaws in other relgions. By closing such topics we become narrow minded and would not be able to counter if Muslims and Christians speak nagative of Hinduism. I hope you'll reconsider your decesion. Or unless you are afraid that there might be flaws in our scriptures.

This forum is for discussing Hinduism and Hindu philosophy, not for discussing which other religions are right or wrong, better or worse. There are other forums for that, and if anyone wants a recommendation where to discuss this, message me and I will send you links to such forums.