IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jahnava Nitai Das

Spiritual Discussion forum linked to IndiaDivine

Rate this topic

The spiritual discussions forum has now been linked to the IndiaDivine . When you post a message here, it will automatically be sent by email to the 7,000 members of the Indiadivine at (pending moderation and approval of each message). When any of the 7,000 members reply to the message, it will automatically be posted back here in this forum.

All messages being sent to the will first be screened and require approval before they are sent by email to the members. The messages will still appear instantly on this forum, only the email receivers will not receive them till they are approved. This is to stop people sending spam and offensive posts.

Likewise, all return messages from the email users will not be posted to this forum till they are screened and approved for posting.

In summary, everything is exactly the same as it was before, but now there will be 7,000 extra people receiving your posts via email; and those 7,000 people will have the option of participating in the discussions through email.

We will be a lot stricter in what gets sent to the email members. Posts where people argue back and forth, and which offer nothing of substance won't make it to the list. Positive, and constructive posts on spiritual topics will always make it to the list.

Do you want to know what i did? I created an RSS feed out of the Audarya forums, hare krsna forums and hinduism forums! So i get them all on my computer anyways! Basically, i used regular expressions to extract the headlines out of the websites. thats cool! :cool: