IndiaDivine.org
Guest guest

Swaminarayan

Rate this topic

Who believes this guy is for real?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who believes this guy is for real?

swaminarayan is SOO NOT god, or an incarnation.

He appeared in india during the British reign..he fed people, gave a few talks, helped people in famine etc...so did mother taresea and so many other people...ever heard them being caled purna pursotam?

this whole thing is crazy! anyone who thinks SN is purna purshotam should read Bhagavad Gita...!

NONE of the acharyas in ANY BONA BIDE sampradaya accpect sahajanda as an incarnation..only some crazy gujaratis! lol

wake up people..look in the REAL scriptures, NOT the swaminarayan books, they are just biased....wake up, and smell the cofee..he isnt god just like Im not!..

opening huge temples doest not prove hes god, neither does making people stop taking tobaco etc. Architechs are building all over the place, and doctors and councilers are doing the same with addiction probs...fine the people may change themselves into more pious people, but the point is..its all the same result!

make some REAL followers rather than gujaratis and converting people like christians do in their missionary work by going to deprvied or disaster zones...make a muslim or christian or jew change..make an american cow slaughterer change his views and worhship your shriji mahraj...THIS is a miracle..not building temples...

as a great man once said: its simply the blind leading the blind...

jai SEMI narayan!

Jay Swaminarayan

What is it you want? Vedic references? Then they are given already. Its not my fault you don’t want to believe them.

We have English, other Europeans, Chinese and African people are attending all eight of our Swaminarayan Mandirs in the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">UK</st1:place></st1:country-region>. Why should it matter what colour a devotee is anyway? I mean ISKON cropped up in this century. Not straight after or a few centuries after Shri Krishna. The Caucasian followers increased in number right now. This doesn’t mean Lord Krishna is not God. We can’t judge on this factor Whether Krishna is Purushottam Narayan or not. So why do you do such for the Swaminarayan Devotees? By the way Lord Swaminarayan Himself had Muslim followers which realised that He was Bhagwan. For example, Miyaji, the Nawaab of Junagadh who at the time of Shriji Maharaj-donated land for Lord Swaminarayan after realising He wasn’t a normal person or saint. Sir Malcom John who was the governor of Mumbai at the time of Lord Swaminarayan, Bishop Heber, Parsi Ardeshar of Surat, The Muslim follower of Kheroj, Lord Swaminarayan got a Hindu boy to read a Muslim Text to a Musmil chleric to make him realise that He was god Himself. How many more shall I name?

By the way Mother Teresa didn’t establish Dharm. She didn’t carry out samadhi where people could visit Vaikunth, Golok, Pushkar Dham, Badrik Ashram, Shvetdvip, Akshardham and have darshan of Bhagwans divine forms there. To learn about someone you have to research upon them. Clearly you haven’t done this. And yourself are stating your biased views on the forum. So why should people listen to you then?

Does the Bhagwat Gita states that Lord Swaminarayan isn’t Purna Purshottam? <st1:place w:st="on">Krishna</st1:place> is He and Raam is He! You fool. So why are you telling the followers of Bhagwan Swaminarayan to read the Gita? Sadguru Gopalanand Swami who mastered the art of Asthanga Yoga and more was one of the 5000 saints and disciple of Lord Swaminarayan. He made a Bhashya on Shrimad Bhagwad Gita which today is being studied in <st1:place w:st="on">South India</st1:place>. Even the scholars of Kashi and south India (Melkota) cant even get their head around it, as its to complex and very deep. They are fascinated by such work!! Now you’re telling the followers of Lord Swaminarayan to read the Bhagwat Gita? LOl you need to read the Vachnamrut!!!! The Bhagwat Gita as it is, is read in every single one of our temples. If you did your research which I suggest you still do, you will find out for yourself.

Shri Uddhavji was Ramanad Swami Himself and he carried on the Ramanuj Acharyas Vishitadvait teachings. His guru was also Ramanuj Acharya who gave Ramanand Swami darshan in his dream in shri rang Kshetra.

Whether an Acharyas of another great Sampraday believes in Lord Swaminarayan or not should not matter. As they have their own respective Ishtadev. You can’t expect them to change their ways and tradition of the Math they are in. We are not out to convert, its our Dharm not to.

For example, all four of the Shankar Acharyas realise we follow Lord Swaminarayan. They too on many occasions have attended religious gatherings with the Swaminarayan Acharyas and saints and have had many talks together on Dharm, Gyan Bhakti and Vairagya. They don’t disregard nor acknowledged Lord Swaminarayan as not being an Avtaar. They also don’t discourage others who do follow to stop from following Bhagwan Swaminarayan. So what makes you so great to judge this?? The Shankar Acharya at the time of Bhagwan Swaminarayan Himself realised that Lord Swaminarayan whoever He was, was not normal person. Why don’t you do your bit by researching this history of this Shankar Acharya and realise this for yourself?

Independent researchers after studying all Hindu scriptures concluded that the Vachnamrut is the most accurate Hindu scripture in line with the Vedas. Also many Hindu leaders and Scholars from all over <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region> accept Bhagwan Swaminarayan and His Principles. Bhagwan Swaminarayan was God or an Avtaar. He didn’t “give a few talks”, he restructured Sanatan Dharm as He originally intended when He first recited the Bhagwat Gita to Surya Narayan the very first time. Arjun was the third to hear it. As secondly it was taught to Hanumanji by Surya Narayan.

Also the true Knowledge of the abodes of Purshottam Narayan and His Avtaars are given in the Vishnu Khand of the Skand Puran named the Vasudev Mahatmyam. Where Skand (Kartikay) enlightens Narad Muni for the first time about the Lords Highest Realm and how He resides there. It is this very scripture that predicts the coming of Lord Swaminarayan. This is a Puran! Is your Understanding of Purshottam Narayan higher than Narad Muni, Sankadiks and Skand??

Today is Nar Narayan Jayanti. Do you know who Nar Narayan were, their origins and their divine Leelas without having to research it now? Bhagwan Swaminarayan pointed out how we are forgetting Him. The King of India is Nar Narayan Rishi. He also pointed out that This Nar Narayan is none but Himself! It was His impending birth that bought Aswathama out of Hiding, Shri Krishnas enemy.

Opening huge temple ?? I think you are referring to BAPS who are an unorthodox and commercial break offs of the True Swaminarayan Sampraday. Lord Swaminarayan got built 9 temples. One of these was Muli and this is where He Himself pointed out to His disciples that this is where He rested While Vishvakarma built Dwarka!! This was unknown to anybody except to the people of Shri Krishnas time. The same goes for Bharuch temple where Bali Raja held His 99<SUP>th</SUP> sacrifice. Many places around <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region> were re identified by Lord Swaminarayan as significant places in His previous avtaars. And Hindu Archaeologist only recently accredited these sites as genuine locations as per Swaminarayan Bhagwan had already said. Who other than God Himself could have done such? Day by day such miraculous discoveries and factual evidence is increasing.

Im not having a dig at you, but I was once like you so I know how your thinking. Im still a follower of ISKON and Shri Prabhupaad and His teachings. But my mate, as a Vaishnav you shouldn’t question a great being as to whether they are or weren’t a Avtaar. This was a teaching of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu Himself. He gave reason for this that even as God enters momentarily In a human body that becomes an avtar (Avesh Avtaar) and insulting the body even after God has left it considered like the five great sins (panch mahapaap). God Himself states that there are not only 24 avtaars but he will come every time there is a decline in dharm to protect His followers. I still believe Bhagwan Swaminarayan was Purushottam Narayan just Like Shri <st1:place w:st="on">Krishna</st1:place> and not just an avatar. I have no conflict between these two forms of His.

I pray to Lord Shri Hari, that you come round to the understanding of God and His ways but as a Vaishnavs even if you don’t in this lifetime then at least don’t criticise the or raise doubts and harm the beliefs of other followers as if you do you will be the blind trying to lead the blind.

By the way you’ve just insulted the innumerable names of Bhagwan by stating Semi Narayan!! As Narayan is the Swami of all!!!! Hence Swaminarayan. May Purushottam Narayan shower his grace on you and show you not to hate so much nor insult Him.

Jay Swaminarayan.

Nar Narayan Dev Ni Jay

Laksminarayan Dev Ni Jay

Gopinath Ji Maharaj Ni Jay

Jay Swaminarayan

What is it you want? Vedic references? Then they are given already. Its not my fault you don’t want to believe them.

We have English, other Europeans, Chinese and African people are attending all eight of our Swaminarayan Mandirs in the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">UK</st1:place></st1:country-region>. Why should it matter what colour a devotee is anyway? I mean ISKON cropped up in this century. Not straight after or a few centuries after Shri Krishna. The Caucasian followers increased in number right now. This doesn’t mean Lord Krishna is not God. We can’t judge on this factor Whether Krishna is Purushottam Narayan or not. So why do you do such for the Swaminarayan Devotees? By the way Lord Swaminarayan Himself had Muslim followers which realised that He was Bhagwan. For example, Miyaji, the Nawaab of Junagadh who at the time of Shriji Maharaj-donated land for Lord Swaminarayan after realising He wasn’t a normal person or saint. Sir Malcom John who was the governor of Mumbai at the time of Lord Swaminarayan, Bishop Heber, Parsi Ardeshar of Surat, The Muslim follower of Kheroj, Lord Swaminarayan got a Hindu boy to read a Muslim Text to a Musmil chleric to make him realise that He was god Himself. How many more shall I name?

By the way Mother Teresa didn’t establish Dharm. She didn’t carry out samadhi where people could visit Vaikunth, Golok, Pushkar Dham, Badrik Ashram, Shvetdvip, Akshardham and have darshan of Bhagwans divine forms there. To learn about someone you have to research upon them. Clearly you haven’t done this. And yourself are stating your biased views on the forum. So why should people listen to you then?

Does the Bhagwat Gita states that Lord Swaminarayan isn’t Purna Purshottam? <st1:place w:st="on">Krishna</st1:place> is He and Raam is He! You fool. So why are you telling the followers of Bhagwan Swaminarayan to read the Gita? Sadguru Gopalanand Swami who mastered the art of Asthanga Yoga and more was one of the 5000 saints and disciple of Lord Swaminarayan. He made a Bhashya on Shrimad Bhagwad Gita which today is being studied in <st1:place w:st="on">South India</st1:place>. Even the scholars of Kashi and south India (Melkota) cant even get their head around it, as its to complex and very deep. They are fascinated by such work!! Now you’re telling the followers of Lord Swaminarayan to read the Bhagwat Gita? LOl you need to read the Vachnamrut!!!! The Bhagwat Gita as it is, is read in every single one of our temples. If you did your research which I suggest you still do, you will find out for yourself.

Shri Uddhavji was Ramanad Swami Himself and he carried on the Ramanuj Acharyas Vishitadvait teachings. His guru was also Ramanuj Acharya who gave Ramanand Swami darshan in his dream in shri rang Kshetra.

Whether an Acharyas of another great Sampraday believes in Lord Swaminarayan or not should not matter. As they have their own respective Ishtadev. You can’t expect them to change their ways and tradition of the Math they are in. We are not out to convert, its our Dharm not to.

For example, all four of the Shankar Acharyas realise we follow Lord Swaminarayan. They too on many occasions have attended religious gatherings with the Swaminarayan Acharyas and saints and have had many talks together on Dharm, Gyan Bhakti and Vairagya. They don’t disregard nor acknowledged Lord Swaminarayan as not being an Avtaar. They also don’t discourage others who do follow to stop from following Bhagwan Swaminarayan. So what makes you so great to judge this?? The Shankar Acharya at the time of Bhagwan Swaminarayan Himself realised that Lord Swaminarayan whoever He was, was not normal person. Why don’t you do your bit by researching this history of this Shankar Acharya and realise this for yourself?

Independent researchers after studying all Hindu scriptures concluded that the Vachnamrut is the most accurate Hindu scripture in line with the Vedas. Also many Hindu leaders and Scholars from all over <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region> accept Bhagwan Swaminarayan and His Principles. Bhagwan Swaminarayan was God or an Avtaar. He didn’t “give a few talks”, he restructured Sanatan Dharm as He originally intended when He first recited the Bhagwat Gita to Surya Narayan the very first time. Arjun was the third to hear it. As secondly it was taught to Hanumanji by Surya Narayan.

Also the true Knowledge of the abodes of Purshottam Narayan and His Avtaars are given in the Vishnu Khand of the Skand Puran named the Vasudev Mahatmyam. Where Skand (Kartikay) enlightens Narad Muni for the first time about the Lords Highest Realm and how He resides there. It is this very scripture that predicts the coming of Lord Swaminarayan. This is a Puran! Is your Understanding of Purshottam Narayan higher than Narad Muni, Sankadiks and Skand??

Today is Nar Narayan Jayanti. Do you know who Nar Narayan were, their origins and their divine Leelas without having to research it now? Bhagwan Swaminarayan pointed out how we are forgetting Him. The King of India is Nar Narayan Rishi. He also pointed out that This Nar Narayan is none but Himself! It was His impending birth that bought Aswathama out of Hiding, Shri Krishnas enemy.

Opening huge temple ?? I think you are referring to BAPS who are an unorthodox and commercial break offs of the True Swaminarayan Sampraday. Lord Swaminarayan got built 9 temples. One of these was Muli and this is where He Himself pointed out to His disciples that this is where He rested While Vishvakarma built Dwarka!! This was unknown to anybody except to the people of Shri Krishnas time. The same goes for Bharuch temple where Bali Raja held His 99<SUP>th</SUP> sacrifice. Many places around <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region> were re identified by Lord Swaminarayan as significant places in His previous avtaars. And Hindu Archaeologist only recently accredited these sites as genuine locations as per Swaminarayan Bhagwan had already said. Who other than God Himself could have done such? Day by day such miraculous discoveries and factual evidence is increasing.

Im not having a dig at you, but I was once like you so I know how your thinking. Im still a follower of ISKON and Shri Prabhupaad and His teachings. But my mate, as a Vaishnav you shouldn’t question a great being as to whether they are or weren’t a Avtaar. This was a teaching of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu Himself. He gave reason for this that even as God enters momentarily In a human body that becomes an avtar (Avesh Avtaar) and insulting the body even after God has left it considered like the five great sins (panch mahapaap). God Himself states that there are not only 24 avtaars but he will come every time there is a decline in dharm to protect His followers. I still believe Bhagwan Swaminarayan was Purushottam Narayan just Like Shri <st1:place w:st="on">Krishna</st1:place> and not just an avatar. I have no conflict between these two forms of His.

I pray to Lord Shri Hari, that you come round to the understanding of God and His ways but as a Vaishnavs even if you don’t in this lifetime then at least don’t criticise the or raise doubts and harm the beliefs of other followers as if you do you will be the blind trying to lead the blind.

By the way you’ve just insulted the innumerable names of Bhagwan by stating Semi Narayan!! As Narayan is the Swami of all!!!! Hence Swaminarayan. May Purushottam Narayan shower his grace on you and show you not to hate so much nor insult Him.

Jay Swaminarayan.

Nar Narayan Dev Ni Jay

Laksminarayan Dev Ni Jay

Gopinath Ji Maharaj Ni Jay

Guest guest

We have English, other Europeans, Chinese and African people are attending all eight of our Swaminarayan Mandirs in the UK. Why should it matter what colour a devotee is anyway? I mean ISKON cropped up in this century. Not straight after or a few centuries after Shri Krishna. The Caucasian followers increased in number right now.

Really? I've never seen Swaminarayan devotees from these backgrounds. Most dovotees are gujaratis. I've only seen mainly Europeans and Brits as visitors to the BAPS Swaminarayan temple in Neasden who view the temple design and exhibition but never as devotees.

Really? BAPS isnt the original sampraday anyway. So what they do is up to them.But the authentic Swaminarayan Sampraday is beginning ti attract many new followers from all tyoes of backgrounds. Come to Oldham Swaminarayan Mandir and i will show you a CAucasian follower and south Indian followers.

Also dont forget that Lord Swaminarayan Himself initiated many Northern Indian saints who couldnt even speak Gujarati. Such as Sachidanand Swami. They spoke Hindi and Sanskrit only. This is just an example of one saint.

The non Gujrati followers were many in numbers. Take a look at the history of the faith for yourself. We have Vachnamruts in Marathi and Telugu for example.

Never the less, it doesnt stop Bhagwan Swaminarayan from being Purshottam Narayan. LOL

Guest guest

Really? BAPS isnt the original sampraday anyway. So what they do is up to them.

BAPS are the most popular in UK and I think the world, the other swaminarayan sects are not as well known. Their temple although very beautiful is seen as a museum by western tourists. I don't see anyone converting, but I guess that is not their intention. Hare Krishna's on the other hand are the most successful at attracting western followers.

But the authentic Swaminarayan Sampraday is beginning ti attract many new followers from all tyoes of backgrounds. Come to Oldham Swaminarayan Mandir and i will show you a CAucasian follower and south Indian followers.

Which one is authentic?

Also dont forget that Lord Swaminarayan Himself initiated many Northern Indian saints. Take a look at the history of the faith for yourself. We have Vachnamruts in Marathi and Telugu for example.

Didn't Swaminarayan himself come from the Ramanuja Sampraday? Isn't he teaching what has been passed down to him through disciplic-succession?

Never the less, it doesnt stop Bhagwan Swaminarayan from being Purshottam Narayan. LOL

That's your opinion only and I myself would rather worship Sri Krishna directly.

Its not about the quantity of a following its about the quality. Whatever your opinion may be, doesnt make it a fact. If you take a look the followers of the authentic faith it is over 5 million and expanding whereas BAPS followers are just over 1.3 million and expanding too.

Just by building huge temples and one in London has put them on the map. Which isnt a bad thing for them or for its followers. But they are wrong in terms of Agya and Upasna.

Whatever the case like i stated its not about the quantity. The authentic Sampraday is the one guided by Amdavad Acharya and his saints and Vadtal Acharya and his saints. Just like the Authentic scriptures state.

Swaminarayan Bhagwan was in the lineage of Ramanuj Acharya. No acharya has expanded on the Vishtadvaita Philosophy like Bhagwan Swaminarayan has, this you can see through the teachings of the Vachnamrut for yourself.

Whatever your opinion is, the followers of Baghwan Swaminarayan know that Bhagwan Swaminarayan is Purna Purshottam Narayan, just liek Shri Krishna.

Guest guest

Sarvopari sarvavtari Bhavan swaminaryan ni jay ho.

mite u still have not known maharaj. i will tell u why we call our Maharaj as SUPREME

1 our maharaj has written Skishapatri by him self(Has any other god has done it?)

maharaj has writeen in sikshapatri about shree krishna but it was for all people who believe in our sampraday or not means for all general public)at that time people didnot know who is maharaj that's why...

2) Dayalu if u aware maharaj had started SAMADHI PAKRAN in loya,, in that anyone was easly come in samadhi(ASHTYANG YOG) that is the hardest onne can do it,,,it takes 10000000 years to do ...

In the samadhi everyone could see their god and their god is praying to our Maharaj...

4 maharaj has stickly followed Bramachary and his saits and gruhust also..

5 maharaj has given his name by him self "swaminaryan" no other god had done it........!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 our maharaj has given two vardan to us u must know that which r they...?

so many all togather total 10 Aashivryas that u must not find with any other creation ..

Maharaj sarvopri and sarvaavtari chee chee and cheej othervise ur kalyan is impossible see Amdavd nu 7 vacnamrut....

still we shouldnt do Khandan of MAharajs avtaars. You have to be careful. Bhagwan Swaminarayan is Sarva Avtaari But the avtaars are all His. So saying taht one is lesser is silly and agaisnt the teachings of the Swaminarayan sampraday.

All avtaars are His and He is them. All one, But Maharaj is sarva karan na karan, the cause of all causes and the Avtaari Purshottam Narayan himself.

Guest guest

No, Lord Swaminarayan, himself in Vachnamrutam - Kariyani 10 said that:

Again, one who does not recognise the all doership of God is the greatest of all the sinners, as he imposes such doership upon Kala12, Karma13 etc. Such sacrilegists should be totally avoided. One should recede from his vicinity and should never hear words of wisdom from his mouth. The devotees of God by the grace of God would attain the greatness of Brahma, Shiva, Shukaji, Narad and Akshar. But they can not attain the transcendental greatness of Lord Purushottam. Therefore,one should always avoid such contact or should not hear such scriptures which do not recognise the transcendental greatness of God.

Read this Vachnamutrutam and listen. No one can become Lord Purushottam. Hear that loud & clear. Understood.

Guest guest

You can say all you want about Swaminarayan being Krishna and can worship him if you want. But there's nothing wrong if other Hindus just worship Krishna directly and not Swaminarayan.

You need to understand. All the doership is of God. But that doesn’t mean that all His avtaars are not Him. You are doing heavy khandan of the Avtaars without realising. The true devotees of the authentic Swaminarayan Sampraday recognise that Shriji Maharaj is Sarva Avtaari.

Pragat Purshottam Narayan Sarva Avtaari is Bhagwan Swaminarayan. He before came as Shri Krishna and Shri Raam who were Pari Purna Avtaars. It is the same Bhagwaan there is no difference. But His mulswaup is as Bhagwan Swaminarayan who is Avtaari, Lord Swaminarayan is the cause of such previous Avtaars.

Bhagwan Swaminarayan is Sarvavtaari here is what’s written in the authentic scriptures as to why. 13 descriptions are given:

- The acts of avatars before were seen performed in Bhagwan Swaminarayan

-Abodes such as Vaikunth, Golok etc the Murtis of God there and aishwaria were are all seen in human form of Bhagwan Swaminarayan on earth.

- Any type of souls whether evil or divine had samadhi from the murtis of God easily.

- Divine acts of previous avatars were seen in the devotees of Bhagwan Swaminarayan

- Thousands and thousands of People went into samadhi and saw Purna Purshottam Parbrahm Swaminarayan Bhagwan sitting on the throne in Akshardham (Parampad), then became followers.

- All scriptures such as Yog, Sankhya Vedas and their meanings were easily understood when read by Swaminarayan Bhagwan.

- All types of people without belief previously saw Him and instantly got attached to His form.

- Bhagwan personally comes Himself to pick up His devotees at the end of their lives.

- All followed Ekantik Dharm (Dharm, Gyan Bhakti and Vairagya) very easily just because Bhagwan Swaminarayan told them to

- All the devotees who saw or touched the of Bhagwan Swaminarayan (even His wooden slippers) got antardrashti and even samadhi and went to His Abodes such as Akshardham, Golok, Vaikunth, Shwetdweep, Badrik Ashram, Pushkar Dham etc.

- People even today get attached to Lord Swaminarayan from His katha and name His name alone.

- People saw Akshar, Mul prakruti, Mul Purush, Pradhan purush, Vairaj Purush, Ishwars through Samadhi easily by the Grace of Bhagwan Swaminarayn.

- All avatars were seen absorbed in Bhagwan Swaminarayan in His abode (Akshardham) while in Samadhi but his murti was never absorbed in any other avtaars Murti.

Yet this doesn’t mean that the other Avatars are not Him. But it does mean that he is Sarv Avtaari and the cause of all, Parbrahm Purushottam. We should NEVER EVER discard any avatar whatsoever. This is a sin, and those that do go to hell. All the saints of Bhagwan Swaminarayan too stated this.

There is nothing wrong in worshipping these avtaars as they are all of Him.

Jay Swaminarayan.

Nar Narayan Dev Ni Jay

Gopinathji Maharaj Ni JAy

Guest guest

I fully agree with this piece. This sect, like all others in India and elsewhere are just businesses.

There are sellers and buyers, agents and pushers etc. It is just that the Swaminaran sect is a particularly good business entity.

I cannot recall anyone from this sect, or other 'popular' brands on the market, who care for any thing more than themselves (and I know so many...so so many!). The garbage they come out with is just mind-numbing, yet the sheep continue to flock!!.

If you find this offensive, I am not sorry as you bring it on yourselves. It really is too late for you mindless sheep.

Guest guest

Here is my responses to the typical garbage below, which is nothing less than I would expect of blind faith fools:

We have English, other Europeans, Chinese and African people are attending all eight of our Swaminarayan Mandirs in the Uk. Why should it matter what colour a devotee is anyway?

REPLY: QUITE RIGHT, A FOOL HAS NO COLOUR OR NATIONALITY

Lord Swaminarayan Himself had Muslim followers which realised that He was Bhagwan. For example, Miyaji, the Nawaab of Junagadh who at the time of Shriji Maharaj-donated land for Lord Swaminarayan after realising He wasn’t a normal person or saint.

REPLY: THE BENGAL GOVERNMENT GIVE LAND TO TATA FOR A CAR FACTORY, THAT DOES MAKE THEN NOBLE OR GREAT. IT IS ABOUT GAINING MUTUAL BENEFIT.

Sir Malcom John who was the governor of Mumbai at the time of Lord Swaminarayan, Bishop Heber, Parsi Ardeshar of Surat, The Muslim follower of Kheroj

REPLY: WHAT IS YOUR POINT HERE??. DONT PUT UP ARGUMENTS WITHOUT A POINT!

Lord Swaminarayan got a Hindu boy to read a Muslim Text to a Musmil chleric to make him realise that He was god Himself.

REPLY: SO THIS MAKES HIM GOD, WHAT A PHENOMENAL FEAT, WOW!

Mother Teresa didn’t establish Dharm. She didn’t carry out samadhi where people could visit Vaikunth, Golok, Pushkar Dham, Badrik Ashram, Shvetdvip, Akshardham and have darshan of Bhagwans divine forms there.

REPLY: THERE IS ACTUAL PHYSICAL PROOF SHE DID THIS - WE HAVE SEEN THIS, NOT READ ABOUT IT IN A PUFFED UP OWN-PUBLICATION OR IN A FANTASISED SELF-PROMOTING IN-HOUSE MUSEUM

To learn about someone you have to research upon them.

REPLY: PLEASE PROVIDE A LIST OF NON-SWAMINARAYAN (NON-BIASED)

You may wonder who I am. No I am not a muslim or christian. I am just sick and tired of these religious businesses providing a platform for the blind sheep. I have personally been told of such far fetched stories directly by these self-serving sheep that I have developed utter distaste for the whole flock. sadly for you lot, it really is too late. Your brains are gone.

Guest guest

There is nothing anyone can do for you - you have already traded your brain in if you believe this garbage.

You re a fool amongst fools. Are you a Vaishnav or just a atheist?

Whatever you may be. Even if you dont believe in Swaminarayan as Bahgwan, you should at leats consider Him as a saint. But in your above post it just seems like your the most ignorant of fools.

You should look at the life of Bhagwan Swaminarayan. What HE did and His works. For example His disciple saints did commentarys on the Bhagwat Gita etc.

Have yo ustudies these or looked at them?

You need to take the good attributes instead of teh bad ones. Just like Bhagwan Dattatrey showed. Instead of critisisng and hating and calling devotees of God fools. You simply havent studied the faith hence you feel somwhat insecure about it. The Rig veda states that a bad thought kills 6000 anu's (particles) in the brain. you harming yourself more than anything. The bad thought you think about others, Such bad attributes will come into you after.

If you feel we are fools then thats your opinion, i mean its not my job to change your opinion. But i pray that Bhagwan Swaminarayan gives you sadbuddhi.

Jay Swaminarayan

Nar Narayan Dev Ni JAy

Guest guest

Jay Shri Krishna

Jay Shri Swaminarayan

Dear Bhakta,

I am a fellow follower of the Swaminarayan movement and disciple of Guruji Pramukh Swami. However, I do not endorse this idea of having Swaminarayan as superior to Krishna. This idea would not be accepted by Swaminarayan (Swami Sahajananda) Himself. Swami Sahajananda was a great Vaishnav Himself, and His divine personality resembled that of Bhagwan Shri Krishna Himself.

If there is one lesson to learn from Hinduism, it is that the truth and message of God is revealed to the peoples of Bharat Varsh through many pure God-realized Saints, and avatars of God Himself. We see the avatars of God through Rama, Krishna, Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, and Swaminarayan. The divine personality of Swaminarayan is just as great as that of Shri Krishna.

I believe Swaminarayan to be yet another incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, equivalent to Krishna Paramatma. Swaminarayan's life, teaching, and personality is captured by his great monk disciples Swami Muktananda, Swami Brahmananda, Swami Gopalananda, Swami Gunatitananda, and others. Swaminarayan's various leela, deep preaching of purely Vaishnav philosophy, and life accomplishments resemble in all ways to the life of Bhagwan Sri Krishna. Thus, the avatar of Swaminarayan is equivalent to the avatar of Krishna. It is only a matter of ishtadev - which form of God is most dear to your heart. If you have pure bhakti in your heart, you will attain moksha.

As Do All the Rivers Empty Unto The Mighty Ocean,

So do all the Minds with Different Tendencies Whatsoever Though Indirectly or Directly Seek Unto HIM !

• Compassion is the root of Our Base Nature/Spirit/Religion.
  • Ego is the one for Sin.
  • "The Remainder of the Whole extracted from the Whole is indeed the Whole"...is HIS Glory!

I humbly request you all of whatsoever faith to respect any sort of reverence of One which is ABSOLUTE.

HE who is Krsna or Swaminarayan, is surely laughing the spectacle of his devotees entrapped & entangled in the Illusions and Ignorance of His Own Divine Sport or Maya!

So people please try to understand the essence of My Lord.

HE is far more than HIS words, Beyond the Texts that describe HIM. An optical illusion for eyes of doubts and dizziness for heads of ignorance.

HE is attainable only with hearts genuine with compassion, undeterred love & faith.

By being a critic no one establishes / rather will establish supremacy in ones belief, or shall make an impact of ultimate devotion.

Remeber Adoring HIM is by Adoring with respect each of HIS aspect in creation, never downtrodding anyone and thats the motive behind a true religion what we call as sanatan dharma.

So guys n guests instead of indulging in this type of ignorance the root of our miseries & the cause of being Far away from HIM, lets come out in divine colours attributing towards our final destiny.

Hail THY Name Swaminarayan!

Hail THY Name Krsna!

Sahajanand Swamii Maharaj Ni Jay

Nar Narayan Dev Ni Jay

Laksminarayan Dev Ni Jay

HE is far more than HIS words, Beyond the Texts that describe HIM.

Very Nirmaani and humble of you, I also respect your view but...

HE comes for the Upliftment of Dharm and to give His divine Happiness, protect His saints etc. The question isnt about whether He is more or less than His words or the texts that describe Him!

It is about whether we, as His divine Bhakts should or shouldnt follow His word. So we may please Him.

Guest guest

I fully agree with this piece. This sect, like all others in India and elsewhere are just businesses.

baps is for real human spiritual growth.

Guest guest

Swaminarayan is supreme above all.

jai swaminarayan

No he is NOT, where the hell do you get your proof, what from your own Swaminarayan scriptures? That is no way to prove your distorted beliefs. First give information from the authentic Hindu scriptures like the GIta, Bhagwat, Vedas, etc to claim Swaminarayan is supreme.

Jai SEMInarayan

The proof is He Himself, His divine work, His life, His millions of followers today and at His time, His ablity to give samadhi, His words, Many scriptures, The Vedas, Purans, Upanishads etc. All glorify Him.

Read His works and divine acts before questioning such my friend. Reaad Vasudev Mahatmyam in Skand Puran.

The proof is He Himself, His divine work, His life, His millions of followers today and at His time, His ablity to give samadhi, His words, Many scriptures, The Vedas, Purans, Upanishads etc. All glorify Him.

Read His works and divine acts before questioning such my friend. Reaad Vasudev Mahatmyam in Skand Puran.

Swaminarayan devotees number about 5 million, out of nearly 1 billion Hindus. Only five million deluded Hindus consider this hoax to be god.:crazy: