IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shravankm

Multiple Blasts In Varanasi!

Rate this topic

by Mahatma Ghandi

I thought you were living in Malaysia, a Muslim country, where they're letting you stay. Why this hatred against people who have given you shelter?

Hellow ... You want me to step on your face? :mad:

Read Malaysian History FIRST before you judge whose country it is. Indians and Chinese have been using Malaya for over 1,000 years and HAD establish ancient kingdoms like Kedah Tua etc in Malaya for ages. During Malaca times, it was Indians and Chinese who brought it to it's glory and it was

Muslims (from Goa) who made the Sultan fool enough to go and wage war with Portugis thus damning it.

Even during 500 years of occupations, it was Indians and Chinese who continued to work on Malaya - as merchants, businessmen, digging for tins in open mines, cultivating spicy and such while Muslims sat in Kampung and minded their own business.

Even to this day, it is Indians and Chinese who are the back-bones of Malaysia and its developments, NOT Muslims. So DON'T come to me and tell me who Malaysia belongs to. UNDERSTOOD? :mad:

by Number 2

People of a religion that is dedicated to wiping out all others and their way of life can never be our brothers. They have a very different goal to Hindus.

Brothers and Sisters fight with each other - usually in EVER family. But they don't KILL each other or habor hatred and intention to enslave you. Such people are NOT brothers or sisters.

Today, Muslims call Jews their hated enemies. Just say they managed to destroy the Jews (God forbids) tomorrow. WHAT make you so sure they will not turn and say Hindus are their hated enemies for their worshipping of idols? They did that in India from 900 A.D to some 1700 A.D (roughly 500 years). WHAT makes you so sure that they will not do it again?

Muslims WILL NOT change their ways because their Muhammad didn't teach them how to live in peace. Muhammad taught them to be patience when in disadvantaged and be quick to grab opportunits when it appropriate. In times of war - you kill or be killed and take no prisoners UNLESS they willing to become Muslims. THAT is the teach of Islam.

Muhammad himself RAN and HIDE in a Mosque when his OWN FATHER-IN-LAW comes for a visit and renew a peace threaty called Treaty of Hubaidayah (ONLY threaty ever made with Non-Muslims during the time of Muhammad). Do you think a race who busy mimic Muhammad who ran and hide FROM PEACE will embrace peace?