IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Russian Church Leader Calls Krishna ‘Satan’

Rate this topic

I agree with you that if we tell some group of people that their beliefs over so many years have been wrong, then they won't like it.

However, the topic is regarding Russian Church leader calling Krishna as Satan. He called Lord Krishna “an evil demon, the personified power of hell opposing God”, and “a livid lascivious youth”.

What do you think of this statement of his? Do you find any reasons to believe that Krishna was evil, personified power of hell, livid, lascivious? I don't. On the contrary, I find the acts of Krishna as highly exemplary. His teachings are really really great. It is not a must for you or anybody else to think the same way. If you think that the church leader has a valid point, then post your views here.

>>>>"I grew up in Poland and preached there for years. I know the realities in that part of the world better than you may think. I'm currently a moderator on a Polish devotee forum Vrinda. You have no idea of the problems devotees face there every day. There are physical and verbal attacks on devotees all the time from CHURCH SPONSORED hitlerjugend style groups in these countries. They also come to our web sites and try to disrupt things almost every day. So get off your high horse and dont preach to me about lack of tolerance and hypocrisy."

Anyway! I wasn't advocateing or endorsing violence, nor do I approve of demolishing temples. I was just simply trying to point out that harekrishna-ism is not totally innocent in the way they deal with so called nondevotees. I don 't think violence is right. And violence is not an appropriate responce to iskcon.

But to say iskcon "respects" other religions is a farce. Iskcon and ACB Swami teach (and taught) their own presumtuous version of what they think Christianity (and Buddhism, and Islam, and Judaism for that matter) "really" mean."

-------------------------------

So...all you can say to my point of christian intolerance is "anyway!"? LOL! you are so full of ....

and then you blame us for not respecting other raligions by not agreeing with their doctrines...LOL!

does YOUR church respect other religions in that way? do YOU respect our religion in that way?

DONT EXPECT OTHERS TO GIVE YOU MORE RESPECT THAN YOU GIVE THEM!

go home christian preacher...

Guest guest

Christianity doesn't have a history of being respectful or tolerant to others! When you give respect, then you can receive it! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jesus was DEFINETLY NOT THE SON OF KRISHNA. That church guy should look at his religion before even thinking about ours. The so called 'satan' in religion is the god of hell and he is a god, Yamdev. Not saying Yamdev is satan but according to them satan rules over hell, and Yamdev rules over hell under supervision of other gods above him. Jesus was an ordinary man. No shakti avatar or anything like that. It's a load of rubbish, how can u believe that.

I can see why he thinks that

Ezekial

Lucifer was/is perfect in beauty (all attractive?)

Ezekial

13You were in [a]Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, the carnelian, topaz, jasper, chrysolite, beryl, onyx, sapphire, carbuncle, and emerald; and your settings and your sockets and engravings were wrought in gold. On the day that you were created they were prepared.

14You were the anointed cherub that covers with overshadowing [wings], and I set you so. You were upon the holy mountain of God; you walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire [like the paved work of gleaming sapphire stone upon which the God of Israel walked on Mount Sinai].

15You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created until iniquity and guilt were found in you.

16Through the abundance of your commerce you were filled with lawlessness and violence, and you sinned; therefore I cast you out as a profane thing from the mountain of God and the guardian cherub drove you out from the midst of the stones of fire.

17Your heart was proud and lifted up because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I lay you before kings, that they might gaze at you.

Basically he was cast down to earth because He believes Himself to be the Supreme God - He is beautiful and powerful and wishes to compete with God and bring more souls to his camp.

How you are fallen from heaven,

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

How you are cut down to the ground,

you who laid the nations low!

13 You said in your heart,

‘I will ascend to heaven;

above the stars of God

I will set my throne on high;

I will sit on the mount of assembly

in the far reaches of the north;

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;

I will make myself like the Most High.’

Hes the morning star, lightbringer, his colour is blue (like venus)

He is also the snake. There are many refences to the snake in Krishna Consiousness - ananta

Also as further point of reference the Yezedis worship the Peacock Angel Melek Taus who is also called Shaytan who causes the transmigration of souls, and is remarkably similar if not identical to Krsna.

However

I dont believe Krsna and the Christian God are the same, even though the stories of Kalki on his white horse, and Christs second coming on w white horse o do battle on the end day is remarkably similar - nor is Jesus Krsnas son - because if they were their teachings would be the same. The relationships with "God" would be the same, and they arnt. To follow the teachings of Krsna Consiousness you have to abandon Christs teachings (if you love him you follow his teachings which says no deity worship, no valuing one person above another etc so caste system cannot be followed if follwoing Christ) and also you have to abandon the 10 Commandments a cornerstone of the Christian faith - so on that basis they cannot be the same. By pacing Krsna above the Christian God, then ppl are straying completelyfrom the 1st Commandment - have no gods above Me. Also the second commandment make not yourself an image of anything in heaven or earth for worship. So from his point of view Krsna is taking people away from Christ and His ultimate mercy.

However Lucifer and his angels are considered so powerful, rule over this world that not even Archangel Michael says anything against him - He just says God rebuke you. Probably theres a battle in heaven every day