IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

Why does Krsna take off the clothes of the gopis???

Rate this topic

Radhe Krishna,

Sorry friend, although I replied I wish to correct myself rather than yourself. Paying obeisances to the spirit of shri.Prabhupaada, I pray lord that he bless me to a matured level so that I could understand the "Aprakrutha" or what you call "Intimate" leelaas.

Sorry - whatever I have uttered about those "Aprakrutha leelaas" are because of ignorance. I should be ripe enough even to think of the leelaas. To know about them, you may please ask exalted souls.

Radhe Krishna

Guest guest

This and similar matters,we can not under-stand,

whithout PARAMA KARUNA GOURACHANDRAAA!

Last night i saw Dvd "Krishna" (Indian...)in wich The author(glorie to him for good film,but by Final filosofical conclusion is mayavad!)

...,so he takes the presentation Of this lila from ...purana

like this :

Krishna don't like the complainnes of stealing buther of gopis to his mother Yashoda.he told that to his gopa-friend,

so they are discusing ....how to win loving warfare....

Krishna makes a plan.Becouse it was the end of Katyayani vrat of gopis,he 1.wanted to bless them-Fulfill their desire.

2. ... SORRY got no time now ,cont.tomorow...

Radhe!

Guest guest

This and similar matters,we can not under-stand,

whithout PARAMA KARUNA GOURACHANDRAAA!

Last night i saw Dvd "Krishna" (Indian...)in wich The author(glorie to him for good film,but by Final filosofical conclusion is mayavad!)

...,so he takes the presentation Of this lila from ...purana

like this :

Krishna don't like the complainnes of stealing buther of gopis to his mother Yashoda.he told that to his gopa-friend,

so they are discusing ....how to win warfare OF LOVE ....

Krishna makes a plan.Becouse it was the end of Katyayani vrat of gopis,he 1.wanted to bless them-Fulfill their desire.

2. Madhumangal was spying the gopis,hearing everything,what they where speaking "against" Kanay.

hE REported all to his gang under the lidership of Kanaya.

Wile Gopas are planing tactics for wining the warfare of love Kanaya proposes to win by one shot...

So they went to attack the Gopis where they where closing up their vrata=vow Katyayani by taking bath.

Gopa-friends helped Kanaya get their clots-vastra to the tree where Kanaya hid himself, as did the Gopas.

The Gopis wanted to come out of Water,but suprise !

They saw Kanaya and angrily told him:

"OH You son of Nanda! you are stiling buther,now you stolen our clots! LET us go!

Krishna repliyed:yes, you can go...

G:but you 've taken uor clots,return them,or we will complain to Yasoda and She will beat you!

K: Yes go on ....And we will call your husbands to show them how you are bating naked..HA HA HA---Gopas are smiliing,come out of hiding.

Gopis: Oh nooo!

K: So you will surender under our conditions?

G:noo!

K:To Gopas: Ok! Lets go ...

As they are leaving whith clots ,gopis are thinking,some saying:"OH God What to do ? what will happen now?...

At last they call out:We Consent!!!

Madhumangal comes forward:

You have to stop complaining about Kanaya ,

Everiday you have to bring us buther ...

Hold you hears and confes that you were offenders

Make 5 how to say up & down.

Krishna and gopas leave them their clots and go covering their eyes.

Gopis are glorifiying Sri Krishna' s cleaverness and love.

Sri krishna Ki JAyA!!!