IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Srila Prabhupada Thanked His Disciples

Rate this topic

www.krsnaconsciousness.org/FEST-10-A-Los-Angeles-73-12-13-Srila-Bhaktisiddhanta-Disa.zip

I extracted this little from a lecture. Its very emotional, you'll like it. Just download it. Sorry can't click and play. I am putting here just so devotees know how much Prabhupada felt indepted to his disicples. And how much they helped him, so people like me, can appreiciate these older disicples even more. As for people who say about Godbrothers, Prabhupada did this to protect his disicples. So that's where the story ends.

Ps. We all know who I am posting this for /images/graemlins/mad.gif

I have probably missed something; I don't know for whom you posted this. However, I was present on that occasion, and I can tell you that Srila Prabhupada was so overwhelmed by emotion that, although he successfully checked himself twice, he finally erupted in tears. And when he did, every head in the temple hit the deck, and if he had asked any one of us to do any impossible thing at that moment, that devotee would have given his or her life trying to fulfill that request.

Dandavats,

That was most wonderful to hear. Brought tears to my eyes. For why I posted it was for younger generation. Not for pure devotees. I don't feel its our place [mine] to say anything about Iskcon in the way pure devotees many seem to talk about it. Why should I be a hypocrite? But then others may say the same about Iskcon. Still the issue is to change myself first of all. Prabhupada spread Krishna Consciousness through purity through chanting. I hope that's clear.

Ps. JayaNitaiGaura Prabhu that Festival Lectures is not on-line far as I know sorry.:(

Thank You Stonehearted. I was really wanting to hear the rest of the leture and also what was before that clip. I wanted to cry just hearing that small part.

When I first came to ISKCON(2 years ago), I did not have a relationship with Prabhupada, meaning I did not grasp what sacrifices he ahd made. Last year I attended the Prabhupada festival in LA and was so emotional because I finally saw just how much Prabhupada loved his devotees and everything he sacrificed.

Just seeing the love of his disciples with tears in their eyes telling stories of Prabhupada pastimes was enough to make me feel the love they must feel, and I am so glad that I have that.

Haribol