IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Kickked in the HEAD!

Rate this topic

Ch9 Chaitanya Bhagavata Adi-lila

Text 144

Then Lord Nityänanda went to a Buddhist asrama. The Lord saw the Buddhists sitting.

Text 145

The Lord asked questions. No one answered. Angry, the Lord kicked them in the head.

Text 146

The Buddhists fled. Laughing and laughing, fearless Lord Nityänanda wandered in the forest.

/images/graemlins/laugh.gifx 1000

Guest guest

That's ridiculous!

Some Zen guy should have hit him with his stick. Thus revealing a profound truth and doing something funny at the same time.

This is how it is written in the translation I am reading.

Continuing His travels, Lord Nityananda came across a place where a number of Buddhist monks were sitting around. He made a few inquiries there but none of the monks would reply. This sparked His anger and He chastised them for their misbehavior by kicking each one in the head. The Buddhists dispersed in fear, and the Lord continued his journey, strolling fearlessly through the forest. -

It's by Kushakratha dasa. I am about to put it on-line. Adding diacritic marks. I wish I didn't now because it's taking a long time. I am sure I will miss out words. I like doing these kinds of things. I think it will take least 2-3 weeks. It's very difficult task. Anyway, I have the file, in case anybody cannot wait. Give me your e-mail. Or wait until I am done.

ps. It's copyrighted. So I cannot put it on-line. Only off-line reading. I also just got a Commentry of Chaitanya Bhagavata of Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Maharaja. So I have no clue what to do now. On file. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Guest guest

Lord Nityananda is Balarama. How did he deal with Romaharshana Suta's disrespect? What about the king of Kalinga's teeth? He was very kind to Rukmi when Krsna shaved Rukmi up, but when Rukmi later tried to cheat Him, Balarama used His club. Let us pray for Lord Nityananda's feet on our heads!