Sign in to follow this  
theist

electromagnetic pulse weapons

Rate this topic

Now I want one /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

--------------------------

US developing 'pain from a distance' weapon

By Nic Fleming, Science Correspondent

The US military is developing a weapon that delivers a bout of excruciating pain from afar to use against protesters and rioters.

The weapon produced 'pain and temporary paralysis' in animals

Documents released under the US Freedom of Information Act show that scientists have received funding to investigate how much pain can be induced in individuals hit by electromagnetic pulses created by lasers without killing them.

Due to be ready for use in 2007, the Pulsed Energy Projectile weapon is designed to trigger extreme pain from a distance of one-and-a-quarter miles.

It fires a laser pulse that generates a burst of expanding plasma - electrically charged gas - when it hits something solid. Tests on animals showed it produced "pain and temporary paralysis".

Pain researchers told today's New Scientist magazine that the technology could end up being used for torture and that it was unethical.

Andrew Rice, a consultant in pain medicine in London, said: "I am deeply concerned about the ethical aspects of this research."

Guest guest

not developing. Based on tesla, mostly, but also hooked up to ionisphere playgroung. Extreme low frequency, bunker busters, sub finders, all based on SOUND.

Srila Prabhupada once discussed how science would soon find that sound/ether is more powerful as weaponry than the air-fire-earth weapons. He also discussed how the weapon of choice in Kuruksetra were based on water, as well as sound. The classic brahmastra weapon worked on ELF principle. More noble weapon, because the ENEMY could be trakked withoput colateral damage, but aswattama proved that such controls are impossible in Kali, and he only lived one day in kali before he misused his emp weapon.

I worked on the ELF system, weird, indeed.

hare krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

you could probably deflect that laser charge with a mirror - back to the attack vehicle, kind of like with a basiliskus monster /images/graemlins/wink.gif

that plasma cloud probably creates permanent damage as well, being highly charged particles entering the body and ionizing it's contents

It's all pretty heady for me. Like most things one can find good points and bad. But for sure they will be misused. In fact these are models for "protestors and dissenters". Sounds pretty domestic to me. Rodney King rioters...sure. But what about Martin Luther King freedom marchers?

Looks like its time to trade in my aluminum foil hat and jacket for a full length suit of mirrors.

What is ELF mahak?

Around 3 - 30 Hz. Used to communicate with submarines. Only problem is, at that wavelength the antennas have to be miles long. Michigan has hundreds of square miles dedicated to the network. Data transmission is ve-r-r-r-ry slo-o-o-o-o-o-w at that freq.

Guest guest

I never worked of the big ELF unit. My job was on the little receptor on the trident submarine (which I better shut up about). But I concur that the big elfs are huge, similar to the fusion unit built in texas, miles and miles of tubes and wires. I heard that besides midwest, there are boosters in greenland, north sea, etc.

Tracking subs is the reason this technology got funded, but there are uses beyond the scope of overt (thus, legally funded) operations. Bunker busting, cave exploration, etc.

Very wreckless, just like the Manhattan Project, where Oppenheimer, et all, had no idea what an A-bomb would do. Some of the Stanford Klan actually thought the nuke would ignite the Ionosphere. HAARP, ELF Tech, and other sciences are similarly wreckless.

I know climate change is a natural, cyclical event, but there is also accelerated melting going on. Alaska is hosed, no mo perma frost. LA gets the aid for their floods, while we in the northwest USA hear weathermen say what a nice day it is, while the drought goes on, the cedars and maples dry out, the dirt turns from mottled clay to dust similar to what is in a barroom ashtray. January thru march of sunny days is NOT NICE WEATHER in the pacific northwest, because the fires will destroy everything come september.

And that 9.3 eathquake is indonesia is not a normal thing, either.

Good thing this aint my home, building here is the proverbial hendriw castle made of sand melt into the sea, eventually (like next week).

haribol, mahaksadasa

ps soon to write expose on the fraud of the armaggeddonist doomsday preachers, so, even though I sometimes wax doom and gloom, this is not any message I wish to convey.

Guest guest

In Pine Gap in Australia, there is a five kilometer antenna going INSIDE the earth, to communicate with the submarines. There is another one, which they use to generate earth-quakes.

VdK