IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
jayaisvara

The conspiracy and spirituality

Rate this topic

I've seen some, maybe many, posts regarding the conspiracy to hide the true vedic past and culture. I was into conspiracy things before then moved out of that zone. But in some way it did help me come to spirituality. I would like to ask the devotees here the question, has conspiracy about hiding our true culture brought you any closer to Lord Krsna? Does this conspiracy fuel your spirituality even further?

As a Kshatriya, I guess I myself am somewhat interested in politics and the conspiracy of such. But I am also fearing that entering into reasearch into the actual history of our past, the vedic culture, will make me go into the whole conspiracy thing again like before and leave Lord Krsna. So I am wondering, how do you guys find conspiracy and spirituality.

Hare Krsna /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Spirituality is something to do from within and not past time program of the mind. Its an evolutionary process of the consciousness where the Supersoul resides permenantly. One person cannot understand how someone is able to focus their mind all the time, while he cannot do that and keep conspiring about going back and forth in spirituality. For majority of people, its sort of a part time in their life whenver they are disturbed and want to become closer with God, while for some people, irrespective of the situations they face in life, the realise their position and status in relation with The Supersoul called Paramathma and such people never go back and forth as per the worldly attractions, just to please others and to put on a show for the sake of world.

All the above all from my personal experience. I have faced countless number of hardship in all aspects of life in a very young age, yet at any situations, my mind never boggled and jumbled away from Lord and I never try to satisfy or please anyone keeping away the Lord for a while just because those people does not beleive in HIM or does not want to follow His path. Both Happier situations and sad moments are the same in my relationship with my Govinda.

At the same time, Neither I illtreat such spiritually less matured people or ridicule them, because I know that they are in the process of evolution and anyway one day Lord will make those souls also closer to Him.

This is something cannot be understood, but must be experienced with the Mercy of Lord.

Raghavan

Thanks for answering Raghavan,

I guess you were brought up very strictly following the brahminical principles because I have read in another post that you are from a orthodox brahmin family. Also, I think when you are making a transition from childhood to teenager, if you still stick with following the vedic principles, then as you grow older I think you will find more and more easy to follow them. As the mind from the young age is always exposed to vedic quality of life, I think you have a firm root in the principles, thus you are not at all prone to maya. Also, I think the environment in which we grow from our childhood to teenager affects us in many ways. As for myself, when growing from late childhood to teenager, I was not exposed to very strict principles to follow, but all I was exposed to was trying to defend my position as being a new kid in school and this made a defensive mentality of me. Also, from my previous births I guess I have developed an overly strong desire for lust for position thus I faced many difficulties.

Also I have heard from a site called www.stephen-knapp.com, the sound vibrations to which you are exposed to determines your mentality. Thankfully nowadays I have the association of the devotees and vedic literature but still a neophyte cannot understand fully and survive in the world of maya to which he has to go to 5 days a week (college).

Thus is my situation

"So I am wondering, how do you guys find conspiracy and spirituality"

the two are quite separate but do not preclude one another. you can love Krishna and believe in all kinds of conspiracies. anyone who thinks that asuras of this world do not conspire to hide the truth from people is grossly foolish. just be cautious not to become overly absorbed by such conspiracy ideas. ultimately Krishna controls everyone, even the scheming demons.

persons who trust their government and people in power in Kali-yuga are very naive and easily manipulated. a true kshatriya is always looking for truth and justice - that is natural. exposing conspiracies of the demonic people falls into this category.

I don't understand something. Surely the demons must know about the law of karma and about Lord Krsna right? I mean, they can't be that dumb. Like all the superpower demon of the worlds, they surely must know about the vedas and the sastras and such. They also must know from astrology(jyotisha) that when and how they will die. So what is the point of them carrying on their work of trying to control the world?

I've heard of many accounts in the puranas where demons are battling the demigods and the demigods needed help from Lord Sri Vishnu. But, can the demons of kali-yuga be like those ancient demons like Hiranyakasipu and Ravana such that they trouble the demigods or are they so under illusion?

demons always think they can beat the laws and cheat their own fate. that is their illusion.

the demons in this age of Kali are mostly small time scum that bands together to cheat and exploit others. great asuras of the past like Hiranyakasipu and Ravana were often actually devotees chosen by Lord Krishna to play part in His pastimes. ordinary demons were simply dealt with using Krishna's energies. still, the Vedic asuras often displayed great valor, culture and other good qualities. today the demons also may show traces of good qualities, but their hearts are just as rotten.

So the demons(from what I've heard) like Bush is under gross illusion that he doesn't know when he is going to die by using jyotish? I know that there is some relationship between German translators of sanskrit texts in India in 19th century, the Nazis, then America taking over the Nazis thus all the knowledge that Nazis had. Many of the sastras of vedic knowledge are surely in the hands of demons. I can't believe why they would not just give up because they KNOW they are going to die.

they are simply trying to enjoy power and money while they can. even when you know you are going to die at a certain time your original mentality is still there - and also hope that maybe the astrologer had it wrong...

yes, US captured most of the German scientists working on the secret research of the Vedas, but mostly used them on their own research projects. Americans adopted the British arrogance and superiority complex when it comes to Vedic wisdom. They were not nearly as bright as the Germans, who were captivated by the Vedas from the very beginning of their discovery by the West. Germans not only admired the Vedic wisdom, but were also fascinated by the Aryan civilization and social structure. Too bad they had incompetent teachers... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

that these demons are not controlling the mass population by the very same thing that is the start of this material world, sound?

Vedas gave very much importances to sound I believe. From Stephen Knapp's site - www.stephen-knapp.com - I have read that sound can be used to control mass population, whether we hear it or not as in subfrequency sound. If these demons are doing this then what is the guarantee of advancing in Krsna Consciousness?

yes, they are controlling the masses in many ways, but not fully. ultimately, Lord Krishna is in full controll and He protects all those who surrender unto Him.

if it was not for Krishna's involvement in our lives, this Kali yuga world would be a dark and desperate, nay - hopeles! - place.

Lord saw that 5000 or so years ago that there must be a war to eliminate all the greedy kshatriyas from the planet. I hope he again somehow brings the life of these demons to an end. Thus, as Swami Prabhupada said almost 50 years ago:

After a lapse of fifty years

By the grace of the illusory energy of Godhead we are now engaged more and more in the dangerous type of work in this machine-age. The machine-age is the result of dangerous type of work. When we leave aside the culture of spiritualism, we are entangled in the dangerous type of work. Nobody can live for a moment without work and therefore when finer elements are made to stop working, gross materialism occupies the devil's brain. The result is that we have now come to the age of nuclear weapons for the destruction of material civilization. By the law of nature, the nuclear weapons have been produced for crushing the result of blind-materialism.

The peace move of different powers of the world, by the false gesture of suspending the experiments of dangerous weapons--may be very much pleasing to the comparatively weak nations--but these temporary peace-moves will prove useless by the law of material nature. When the dangerous weapons are produced, they must be utilised for annihilation of blind materialism by the plan of the Daivi Maya or the external energy of Godhead. The problem can be solved when they are taught about their spiritual identity.

The soul-killing civilization is progressively taking to the dangerous type of work by invention of huge mechanical means. The illusory energy is creating this atmosphere for blind materialism and on the other hand she is arranging for their destruction also. Such opposite methods are called illusory energy. The human energy is thus misused for breaking the same thing which is produced by the same energy. It is something like blazing the fire and extinguish it by pouring water simultaneously--a sign of insanity or spoiling the valuable human energy meant for spiritual culture. History has been repeated so many times and many many leaders of materialism like Napoleon, Hitler and others now remain in name only without any sign of the material progress planned by them. .-Stalinisation has already begun in Russia. Nobody is enjoying the result of civilization created by atheists like Ravana, Kansa, Aurangzeb, Napoleon or Hitler. Everything is in oblivion and this teaches us the lesson that the materialistic plans of the present age will also meet with the same fate after a lapse of 50 years. Therefore blind materialism does not bring in any permanent relief in the world.

(Srila Prabhupada B.T.G. Article 1956 "Blind Materialism" )

Source: http://www.veda.harekrsna.cz/encyclopedia/worldwar.htm