IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
seventyseven

How will you know when Krsna comes forward that you wont question yourself?

Rate this topic

I do not seemed convinced that in this day and age, if someone is to come forward about having an understanding beyond any other human being on this planet that you will take him seriously. The truth is you wont. but is the world not near total destruction? therefore he is among us, the problem i feel is convincing people that he is true, he is wise, he is all knoweth. I feel it is due to a lack of understandin and too much of an attachment with the material world. Lack of understanding of the spirtual world. Is it not true that there are so many differnt objects to keep ones mind occupied for an entire lifetime with out one thinkin too much about reality? i await alot of critism, the way that your minds think, challenge, challenge.

Guest guest

what i mean to say is, would you recongize Krshna in his human form if he was to pass you in the street. would you have sufficient knowledge of your Lord to be able to pick him from a crowd? Does the vedas speek of a way of telling him apart from other humans? Another question litte different mind you, are you capable of truly invisioning the immense size of our universe? or more? or all of the universes of the material and spirtual world?

Guest guest

krsna is not the object of an action, he's in avery circumstance the subject

so if you see krsna it is because he has given to you his vision (darshan), not because you have developed the qualities to see him (that's not possible)

a similar answer for the other question, if krsna wants we can see everything.. he is limitless, he's not conditioned by the fact that we are limited, if he wants he can make us do everything

what i mean to say is, would you recongize Krshna in his human form if he was to pass you in the street. would you have sufficient knowledge of your Lord to be able to pick him from a crowd? Does the vedas speek of a way of telling him apart from other humans? Another question litte different mind you, are you capable of truly invisioning the immense size of our universe? or more? or all of the universes of the material and spirtual world?

The other guest gave the same answer I would have already. Nothing to add. If Krsna allowed me to see I would. But I doubt it I think I would be somehow attracted to Him in a friendly way but I would not be able to ascertain His position. Interesting question.

No I can't even begin to picture the size of the universe. Picture an ant in a distant little forest walking across a rock, what is he able to conceive of the size of the universe?

I share his vision of things.

It will be your eternal self, and it will know without doubt, as it has always known. Krsna will see that you are not embarrassed by the lesser self's weakness. Don't worry, be happy; chant and be happy.