Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

What is real?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest guest
Posted

Hey ! where did you get these from? are there more to see? May I get the link? thanks

  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

There is no limits to the talent Krsna can bestow on any jiva. I find these paintings amazing.

 

Says alot about the nature of our material sense perception. The common saying, "I won't believe it until I see it myself" sounds mighty hollow after seeing these.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Support the Ashram

Join Groups

IndiaDivine Telegram Group IndiaDivine WhatsApp Group


×
×
  • Create New...