Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Sri Namamrta

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna Dandabats and Pranamas

Sri Namamrta: The nectar of The Holy Name Site {New}

Sri Radhe: www.krsnaconsciousness.org/Namamrta.htm

This is what a great and humble disciple said about it:

I have seen your home page and became very happy. This is marvelous. I think it will progress for preaching through out the world. May Hari guru Vaishnavs help you in all regards.

Yours B V Bishnu Maharaja

"Pankaja dasa has done a great job of bringing the Nectar of the Holy Name to the internet in a way that is easy to read and graphically pleasing. I'm sure the whole Vaishnava community will appreciate what he has done."

M.Shakti dasa

{Senior devotees will know and recognize this name}

<font color="red">

Also included:

~ Comprehensive Full Contents. *

~ Navigation menu*

Works only in IE-Internet Explorer/Windows Explorer*

I recommend everybody use this Browser to view the site Namamrta.

~ Bhagavad-Gita As It Is-This is by His Divine Grace Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada.

~ Sri Prapanna-jivanamrtam- Life-Nectar of the Surrendered Souls by Bhakti

Rakshaka Sridhara Maharaja, this is one of the most nectarian books, and reading a few verses you will see for yourself.

~ Nam-Bhajan which is edited by my Gurudeva. This is an amazingly open book with Purports split into easy sections. </font color>

The only article I did myself was complied from various sources towards information about the Disciplic Succession.

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada and Assembled Vaishnavas!

Guest guest

Your site say, "B.R. Sridhara Deva Goswami- -A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami- -Bhakti Vaibhava Puri Maharaja

Where did Prabhupada say this? And how is it that BV Puri is the successor to Srila Prabhupada?

You dedicated this site to Srila Prabhupada so really this should be in accordance to what Srila Prabhupada says.

How come you did not dedicate the site to your guru?

Don't get on the offensive. These are honest questions which are troubling me about your take on the disciplic succession.

Guest guest

If one understands the analogy of the disciplic succession tree of multiple branches, which cannot even be counted, as described by Srila Prabhupada in Ch Ch adi lila, a description of how these branches spread out should not disturb anyone. Srila Prabhupada shows the disciplic succession for his disciples in the introduction of Bhagavad Gita as it is. A disciple of his would show his name following Srila Prabhupadas if he were to initiate his own disciples, just as Srila Prabhupada shows his name following his diksa guru, Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati.

I suggest that one look at a banyan tree to see how the branches grow. A true depiction of disciplic succession would take many books just to list all the names, some quite prominant, some branches very tiny, but all full of life and equally potent if fully connected to the tree and in good health.

hare krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

Guest guest

"B.R. Sridhara Deva Goswami- -A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami- -Bhakti Vaibhava Puri Maharaja "

These three vaisnavas are godbrothers, disciples of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati, and have disciples of their own. Even at the conclusion of the introduction of Bhagavad Gita as it is, where srila Prabhupada lists the disciplic succession, he lists Rupa, sanatana, jiva, all bonafide acaryas, who werepresentatthe same time.

Srila Prabhupada would not list his godbrothers, not because of any controversy, but because HE is the link between his disciples and the Parampara.

Of course, those who want to find fault in the vaisnava will not understand, and may even accuse me of disloyalty to Srila Prabhupada for offering such explanation, but "netineti" just gets one a bucketful of zeroes.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa