IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

If you ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If you ask a pure devotee if he is pure devotee and guru he will answer NO!

if you ask a non pure devotee if he is a pure devotee and guru he will answer NO!

so?

how we can found a pure devotee?

Guest guest

If he say "yes I experience directly Krishna" = he is not a pure devotee. But if he is a pure devotee he will say "no I dont experience directly lord Krishna"?, out of humbleness, but he will beguin to tell lies?.

Same devotee understand my question?

How will be the reaction of a real pure devotee in front of the question:

You experience directly Lord Krishna?

and if he say:

yes Sir, I experience directly.

Can we trust him?

.....it doesn't make no sense to ask a pure devotee and or guru if he's a pure devotee and / or a guru, or to ask an impure devotee or a fake guru if he is a pure devotee and / or a guru, since the answer will probably be NO! But I understand your point and dillemma. Actually I know one who is accepted by many to be a pure devotee and guru, who is constantly advocating himself to be a pure devotee and guru and even an acharya! Is that funny! Prabhupada also was asked the question if he was seeing Krsna, and he closed his eyes and said: "Yes! 24 hours a day...."

I think the real criterion is not what a certain person speaks, since words can be delusive. The real criterion is what you FEEL in someone's association. When you are in the association of a real holy 100% Krsna-conscious realized person, YOU are bound to experience Krsna directly, whether you "deserve" it or not. The only question here is whether you deserve his association or can practically bear it...

Guest guest

In same way you try to say that is our direct experience or our heart who tell us?

Thank you.

Sincerity would be a good start. That will encompass humility, desire, detachment, and so many things. The pure devotee will only give you what God wants you to receive; he is the pure servant.

Guest guest

You say that the only way to know if a person is a pure devotee is our heart, our feellings, there are same criptural basis for this afirmation?