IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eshwaar

dreams

Rate this topic

this has been disscused before.....but i think this is really happening to me....it was qouted that when a spirit want to hurt u they come in ur dreams as ur relative and last night i had a dream and my aunt and uncle were in it...i dont remember having anyother dreams like that but i have a gut feeling that i have been having dreams like it for a while now on a consistant basise.....if it is the cause that it is a spirit that is doing this what can i do to make it go away

For problems occuring in the world of dreams the best solution is to remember to chant Hare Krsna. The chanting will help you while still in the dream and peacefully wake you up as well.

Hare Krsna

When family members appear in your dream it doesn't necessarily mean this must be a ghost wanting to hurt you. Firstly they could be actually the spirits of your aunt and uncle trying to tell you something. Then you should just say "hello" and try to hear what they have to say. Secondly familymembers as well as other familiar personalities represent certain aspects of YOURSELF. Also in this case you should be a little sensitive and try to understand what they respresent and what their apparition means in the context of your present circumstances. They appear out of your own subconscsiousness and have nothing to do with ghosts, spirits or anything harmful. probably. I don't know why devotees are always so upset about ghosts.

Even the consideration that you have an aunt or uncle is a dream. Have they been your aunt and uncle for eternity? No? Then where did "they" come from.

Either day dreaming or night dreaming, it's all images passing by the consciousness.

But some do have other souls apparently attached. At night a ghost may come to disturb you. During the day it may be a street thug coming to rob you.

So to avoid the street thugs we try to stay out of bad neighborhoods. Same with avoiding ghosts. We try to avoid drifting into their 'astral neighborhood' and exposing ourselves as potential easy victims.

This is best and most easily accomplished by remembering Krsna at every moment. That takes practice and His grace.

Next time you see these forms of your aunt and uncle in a dream use that to trigger yourself to remember Krsna. Put that thought deep into your mind. If you see them again you will immediately remember that you are spirit soul and Krsna is present to protect you.

This is Krsna conscious lucid dreaming.

Just chant Hare Krsna.

too much eating causes too much sleeping which in turn causes too much dreaming then the mind becomes harder to control etc.

eat less and don't eat at night and wake up early(which i haven't been doing lately) and chant your rounds

as for the dreams themselves Srila prabhupada said we see so many things during the daytime and at night we dream about these things it doesn't mean anything. /images/graemlins/smile.gif