IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

A find of scientists contraries to traditional notions of human history

Rate this topic

Guest guest

gHari. I usually have a smoothie for breakfast, but now I think I will just fast. Arggg!

I suspect we haven't much of a clue as to what sort of civilizations have inhabited this earth going back so many millions of years.

It's enough for me to accept just this fact alone. I don't look for specifics, even from the vedas. Populations rising and then being wiped out only to repopulate the earth again.

These finds are fascinating in their way and their importance lies,I believe, in forcing the doors of man's mind a little wider open. That's all, but it may be enough.

Of course we try to arrange everything in a neat package like Satya Treta Dvapara and Kali but what if that is not really the case? Will our life then spin into a crisis mode like the Moon thing?

Heretic Harry

there were many ancient civilizations in the past. they were there 5000 years ago and 5 millions years ago. based on the Puranas, in one past Kali-yuga the asuras even conquered other planets. this map survived because it was made from extremely durable materials and the area where it rested has not changed much. most other artifacts were not so lucky.