IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Info on Lord Ram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello!

If you can please help me. I need to find a baby picture of Lord Ram. I have looked everywhere and can't find it anywhere. Also if you have any information on him I'll be happy to accept it. Thanks.

Guest guest

Why do you need baby-Ram? od mainfested his beautiful Baby-Form as Krishna.

Ram Avatar signifies the benevolent king with perfect character to emulate. Ram lila is described from the time he helped Vishwamitra.

For a child-form, go for Krishna.

I am saying this because, all forms of Vishnu are equal but it is easy to think of different forms to contemplate on different qualities. I have never come across any detailed on of Baby-Ram in Ramayana.

I have nto seen any picture of Ram in his childhood. Krishna being the Poornavathar did miracles right from He was born and hence there are many pictures of Shree Krishna for all ages and not for Ram..If you want to see Ram as baby, then I would suggest you to give a bow instead of flute on Krishna's hand if you can make paintings or drawings and then He becomes Ram.

I will try one and if it comes well, will post it here

There are some very beautiful paintings of Rama and his brothers as little children done by B.G. Sharma... I have a big picture book of Ramanaya with all paintings by B.G. Sharma, but I don't think I have any on the computer... anyway I will try to find some for you...

When Sri Krishna was a child, Mother Yashoda used to tell Him the story of Sri Rama just before bedtime. One night little Krishna was crying in His sleep... "Seeta! Seeta! Where are you?? Someone has taken my Seeta!! Lakshmana! Get my bow and arrows! Janaki has been snatched away!!"...

Guest guest

Thats a nice part of Yashoda telling Krishna about Rama. Krishna must be thinking in HIs mind, "O poor mother, you are telling my own story to me".

Can you imagine how mischevious His eyes would have been while listening to His mother.