IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Honest question about the credibility of Hindus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Maybe, we didn't hit it off quite so well, so let me try again. I am being very sincere, okay? When Hindus claim to be an ancient race, that they've contributed to math, astronomy, medicine etc., it is hardly believable. Look at most hindus of today. They are backward, can't read or write or do simple arithmetic. So how is it possible to believe that hindus have achieved all that in the past? COme on, you know I am making an awful lot of sense here, so dont brush it aside. I just want to know, so I can start respecting them. Only then can i take their religon seriously, perhaps tolerate it. Sorry if I've offended anyone, but westerners must've had similar doubts about the 'lowly character' of hindus before surrendering. To be honest, you guys must've also had doubts whether anything good can ever come out of India/hinduism, for they are, for the most part, clueless. A rational explanation would put things in perspective, and I might be able to understand better, which is good for both of us. But i dont want personal attacks, I am too sensitive.

Ahmed

Let's go to the heart of it. For all the technological advancments of the West we still don't have any solid ideas about what our own true nature is.

Ignoring that investagation we have spent so much time and energy on producing gadgets by the thousands. And polluting our own enviroment, causing horrendous diseases, in the process. Is that what you mean by advancement?

I have only been to India once. You are right there are many problems of convienience. But even to this day the common rickshaw driver understands transmigration while the rest of the world considers it a heavy topic of debate.

BTW where do you live?

Guest guest

Why have you put the same post in three threads? May be you will put in more."

I've heard of metal detectors, but spam detectors...?!

why do you people even waste time responding to this ahmed guy? he is SO obviously a common troll. otherwise why would he post his "sincere" (LOL!!!!) question an 5 or 6 different forums on this site? he always comes up with offensive "questions" (this is his n-th thread denigrating vedic culture, Hindus and hinduism) and displays the learning capacity of a senile monkey.