IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Govindaram

Website for The Holy Name of Krishna!!

Rate this topic

Easy to remember

http://sampradaya.4t.com/TheHolyNameofKrishna.htm

Please visit it, at first I thought this is a 1 day or 3 at the most job, nope once I started I found out, how irratating building sites is, but Krishna site-well worth it!! Some shots of the/my site: {ps. If anybody knows how to add a flash to the Iframe let me know, my e-mails in the profile}. Haribol!! Also I may expand it, but not sure:

Oh yeah the book is by Subhananda Dasa, all quotes are Prabhupada's, its not on-line so I put it on-line lol..

Start-up

Posted Image

For reading

Posted Image

Wow, this is really nice. Did you seriously just learn how to make websites? I've been at it for six years and still can't do anything this quality (although I guess I haven't tried hard enough, either).

I've yet to check it out more but congrats, I'm sure this will go over really well!

I appreciate your comments, its done by all freeware programmes, the site is even FREE, though its meant to have pop-ups, and banners I think, but they are not showing!

jaya sri nitai!!

ps. I have been doing this for a week, but its still not easy, I nearly gave-up but I was enthusiastic, to get it done, the book is on the Folio Infobase also.

I'm being told {by the Gods lol} to put the Book Krishna on the site or a site, not sure why since its already on-line, can't really think what I would do diff, but rest asurred it will be 1 Chapter at a time!! What do you think?

Do it. The net belongs to Krisha. It should be filled with Krishna. People arrive from different avenues. Also power over this sites should be diffused i believe. Suppose someone outs up Krsna Book and then becomes a Buddhist or Christian and decides to take it down. The more the better I think.

The book is perfect, but there are obvious errors, like a letter missing like i.e it says..

"Lord Caitanya to *Svartpa Damodara ..."

*Svarupa

Like that, and others similar, which probably came about while transferring, I cannot change myself, is there anybody who could do it? I can provide the whole files, and if somebody can edit, is this good suggestion?

Is on there, click the v2 Link, now that I know how to do it, its going to be quite ahem easy, I had a devotee bugging me, saying to put it on, I was like no way its possible, but changing browswer to Balarama Font, you can see it easy, I provided all the Info on THE Site.

wooooopppppeeeeedooooo

I just found out, NOW everytime I edit a file, I will recieve brand new pop-ups! and Banners!, so its over, I just have to leave it all as it is, it works of-cource, but No new stuff going in, I just completed this, which was gonna be included, unless somebody gives me Free space, I am done, I can't be doing with pop-ups.

Heres my final 1??

http://free.hostdepartment.com/N/Nityananda/gauranama.html

/images/graemlins/smile.gif