Sign in to follow this  
Govindaram

java class

Rate this topic

haribol

<APPLET code=rtjmc002.class

width=750 height=40 codebase=http://www.robtex.com/jm/>

<PARAM name=params value=

"bg=77AACC&e1=scroll&e1_move=100&e1_col=1C7FDE&e0_width=300&e0_height=150&e0=coolwave&e1_text=Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare---- Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada---- If you can learn how to see Krsna within the heart always, twenty-four hours, then your life is successful. That is perfection of life. That is Krsna consciousness movement, how you can learn to see Krsna within your heart, within other&#8217;s heart, and everywhere. Sthavara-jangama dekhe na dekhe tara murti. This is wanted.So this is possible by increasing our love for Krnsa. Simply we have to increase our love. Just like in practical life also, we begin to love somebody, one after another, gradually, not all of a sudden, similarly, we have to increase our love for Krsna. That love for Krsna is the devotional process.&e0_cutlev=1&e0_seed=34825&e0_col=BCE118&e0_col3=8F1A29&e0_col2=82CAFD&e0_col1=B3556F&e0_d3=0&e0_subfunc=5"

>

</APPLET>

I can't seem to be able to figure out how to place them, on site, and Flashes I can't figure out at all, still they do take up lot of space,

I think maybe admin should consider deleting posts in this section every week or so, I mean they take up unneccessary disk s..pace!