IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sudhaya

Abortion to be shown..

Rate this topic

Does the film lie? Well, not yet I think.

What age fetus?

It's hard for me to imagine someone could abort their baby on tv (or knowing it would be on tv)?

Whatever the public's reaction, it will be reflective of their empathy and compassion… which is not very promising seeing how it has come to this.

But then again, it may be just the thing they need.

But such things can be used many ways. Governments have been known to show violent films to people in an attempt to condition them to insensitivity.

A similar strategy might be to condition people to offenses by bragging about my offenses - as if I'm being humble. My religion is to talk about my faults and post quotes that relate to them. I'm a humble, religious man. That everyone can see.

Yes, people see it. But play the game too long? Then, the hypocrisy begins to show. That might be missed by someone insincere.

But we can always change the rules as we play. We control the Matrix!

"Lets see what the responce is.." Yes, what do we know and understand. And how do we act on it.

I would expect the "pro choice" and "right to lifers" to argue over different spins on the same evidence. I mean there's nothing but arguing everywhere.

Hare Krsna

I did see snippits of the programme, they showed the fetus at 24 weeks, in 3D and it looked just like a baby.

I was shocked by the responce as well, many individuals were still 'not sure'.

A person brought up the issue about the circumstances leading to the abortions that take place..

If a new-born baby was killed {after so-called birth} then they would be charged for murder.

Human life is attained after many millions of life-times, the poor soul being killed before it could practice Krsna Consiousness.

Lack of Krsna Consiousness. Preach Preach Preach!

I'm looking around on the net for a pic - without much luck.

… I was shocked by the responce as well, many individuals were still 'not sure'

This is a sad state of affairs when people don't realize their empitness. John Lennon phrased it nowhere man - without a point of view.

Their head is being filled with garbage from our leaders which always turns out to be little more than cheap programming.

People are being turned into unfeeling machines.

Everyone is justifying their acts in the name of logic and truth, but that justification usually stops the higher it goes… at which point it becomes illogical and selfish.

(My own account… Believe ME!)

There's a posting now on another abortion board that says an essay on abortion I've posted before is at a couple different locations and they even give the address. (They're slandering me for uh plagerism and being proud and so many things). And all I did was post the essay… Still haven't responded to anyone regarding my post.

I never went there.

I felt it was argument and slander and political positioning and subversion and so many other things that I didnt respond.

But what does that tell you about the lengths some people will go?

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention. I never go anywhere but here and that one other board (rarely) and I didn't post those essays anywhere else as accussed.

Ask me… I'll give the links. Tell me what's there.

Here is a post from that board called "Trial Watching"… current event I believe…

Here’s a gem from the partial birth abortion trial in San Francisco. Our hero is abortionist Maureen Paul, director of the San Francisco Planned Parenthood.

“At one point, Paul refused to acknowledge that, by performing an abortion, she is ending the life of an unborn child.

"I know what my purpose is," Paul explained. "That my purpose in bringing ... the fetal trunk out past the navel is to empty the uterus in the safest way possible. Yet [the ban] implies that I have this other purpose, which is to kill the fetus."

There's so much knowledge out there. "Why we know more than we've ever known in history." (Everyone gullibly swallows that!)

Why?

It's hard for me to imagine someone could abort their baby on tv (or knowing it would be on tv)?

First of all, they do not see it as a human with feelings. Secondly, if someone is capable of aborting their baby and think nothing of it then why would it be a shock that they would allow it to be filmed.

People who get abortions or do abortions have not regard for human life, no conscious so nothing they would do would surprise me.

It would sicken me but no surprise.

What was the point of the show? The narration was it one of trying to make people see the humaness of the fetus or was the child cast as a mere lump of flesh, like taking out a growth. People think like that. One student woman at UC said the fetus was actually a parasite that had latched onto the host(mother). Ghastly huh? Modern education for you.