IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Haridham

a kc radio/or tv show

Rate this topic

Hare Krsna everyone. During the week of Ramnavmi, I had an interesting idea. Actually it was in my head for a long time but never found the right time to express it.

I wanted to do a krsna consciouss tv show for the longest time. There were so many indian tv shows in vancouver but all of them dealing with Bollywood movie .. Some so called spiritual shows were on but had no clue about vedic culture and instead were on the topic of "hinduism" and how its about unity and look within but no explanation from the bhagavad gita or the fact that we are an eternal spirit soul just my grandfather says "hinduism" is about unity etc.

So i thought we should do a show in vancouver and one of the temple people gave me a contact last night during ramanavmi after i explained to him my desire of a tv show. The person he gave me the contact of knows how to get me into radio. I think its a good thing to your foot into the door what do you guys think?

Should i go ahead and see what lord krsna has in store?

I want the youth to lead the show, maybe I can be the host and some of the Sanyassis can be special guests etc. One day it will take off and we might be on prime time competing with the popular tv shows for who has the bast ratings.

We will be the real reality show.

Hope to hear from you all.

Hare Krsna

The 'Hare-Krsna' Channel.

well why not? why isn't there one already?

Are we scared of something? I think so..

You never know when a Mellacha might be watching and shout obscenities at the screen, what would you do then?

It's a great idea. I wish it could work. One question, though. Which faction, out of the myriad number of various missions and philosophies would administrate this channel?

Surely they wouldn't all get together to make a group effort? Not without some considerable arguing on who's guru gets the most screen time.

At least they could agree on the theme song.

That ain't workin'. Money for nothing, and my burfi for free. I want my, I want my, I want my HKTV.