IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Govindaram

Lord Krishna loves us or not or He does??

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna

I am having trouble thinking about this, should we think that Lord Krishna loves us, and then we think yes! cool, or like (this is so hard to explain..sorry), should we think oh He doesn't love us, so we should try to love/serve Him, or ?..Hope you all understand what i'm saying if not!, then don't worry /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Isn't it a fact that Krishna loves us, so why fake something? The thing we learn the hard way is "stay honest always". I think ya should just think about how you should love Him, because it is a God given fact that He definitely loves you.

CC Adi Lila 1.4

anarpita-carim cirat karunayavatirnah kalau samarpayitum unnatojjvala-rasam sva-bhakti-sriyam harih purata-sundara-dyuti-kadamba-sandipitah sada hrdaya-kandare sphuratu vah saci-nandanah

"May that Lord who is known as the son of Srimati Sacidevi be transcendentally situated in the innermost chambers of your heart. Resplendent with the radiance of molten gold, He has appeared in the Age of Kali by His causeless mercy to bestow what no incarnation ever offered before: the most sublime and radiant spiritual knowledge of the mellow taste of His service."

"I am the goal, the sustainer, the master, the witness, the abode, the refuge, and the most dear friend . I am the creation and the annihilation, the basis of everything, the resting place and the eternal seed."(Bhagavad Gita)

"I envy no one, nor am I partial to anyone. I am equal to all. But whoever renders service unto Me in devotion is a friend, is in Me, and I am also a friend to him."(Bhagavad Gita)

He's your friend always, so we just have to accept it and be His friend- which is quite hard with all sorts of "materialness" in us.

You must understand that His love is unconditional.We are all His children.We are the divine sparks of the great flame.He will love us because we are in Him and a part of Him.therefore there is no need to even think that he may not love us .

Haribol!

Sometimes I think with all my problems (which i don't want to air), Krishna sure has a funny way of showing His love, I keep thinking maybe KC is not for me, but I can't help but still like Krishna, and what the hell am I going to do if I don't be in KC?..anyways, I feel better for saying all that, I hate this world, -:) Hare Krishna.