IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Govindaram

Can Ghosts be photographed?

Rate this topic

he he... mode of ignorance IS my speciality! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

apparitions (ghosts visible to more than one person at the same time) are very very rare. there have been attempts to photograph them (mostly during occult seances where ghosts are summoned to appear by the medium) but the pictures are always of very poor quality and forgery can't be ruled out.

most ghosts are perceived by our mind. having bodies of subtle energy, mind is the gate through which they enter your world and act in it, but there are many different types of ghosts and their potency "on this side" varies greatly.

If they are in another dimension also, so they can't be photographed right? so its a vain attempt, waste of time, cause like you said they are percieved by the mind, anyways I am just wondering about this, because if its possible then you can defect scientists, theory that theirs no life after death..souls exsistance etc.

most ghosts are perceived by our mind. having bodies of subtle energy, mind is the gate through which they enter your world and act in it, but there are many different types of ghosts and their potency "on this side" varies greatly.

Exactly. I've had my share of experiences with them and their potency definitely varies a lot.

there is plenty of proof for life after death and many scientists do not doubt that. problem is, some people HAVE NO DESIRE to accept it. trying to convince such people is a waste of time. like Srila Prabhupada said:

you cant wake up someone who PRETENDS he's asleep

best is to concentrate your preaching on the seekers and the innocents. let the hardcore materialists be. maya is what they want, so let them have it /images/graemlins/smile.gif