IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

to theist-from mahak

Rate this topic

Guest guest

haribol, your comment bout boxin made me think of a former writer and i was wondrin if you are he, thats all.

I responded yesterday to the link provided.

No I'm not a former boxer. I hate pain and austerity and I hate discipline so I wouldn't get very far. Much like my present attempts at sadhana-yoga. lol

I have wondered about a present boxer named Kostya Tszu, 140 pound world champion. He comes from somewhere in the eastern block and now lives in Australia. He has always worn a sika. Well spoken.

I love to watch him box.

Guest guest

Sorry, never received. I was curious because a former massive writer on VNN was dubbed by myself as -------marciano, while I used the term mahaksa ali. I always wondered what became of the brother, and I just wondered if you were he under a different name.

Me, him and brother BB used to go round and round, left, center, and right, and it was fun. He was very knowledgable about siddha as you are, so this is why my curiosity is aroused.

As you can see, I respect nom di plumes, and if you aint he, well, we spar in the ring quite well in our own right, doncha think?

Hare Christmas, bro, take care, ys, mahaksadasa

I kinda remember that conversation. And you dubbing someone marciano. The thing is I can't remember if it was me so dubbed or not. lol Man, I must be punch drunk.

Oh well, I still remember jab, cross, hook and to move my head.

Guest guest

Sorry, never received. I was curious because a former massive writer on VNN was dubbed by myself as -------marciano, while I used the term mahaksa ali. I always wondered what became of the brother, and I just wondered if you were he under a different name.

Strange, I followed those forums for most of the duration, but can't recall anyone there even remotely resembling Theist. Unless it would be Outsider. Other than that, as far as "massive writers" go, I don't remember anyone there who had a similar m.o. and writing style as Theist. Purudas, Vaishnava das, Jijaji, Jagat, and a couple of others come to mind as being prolific writers there, but they all had their own unique m.o. which distinguished themselves from everyone else.

I know I'm probably butting in here where I don't belong, and I apologize for interrupting this conversation, but my curiousity was stirred, trying to figure out who this person was from VNN who you were thinking might be Theist.

Bhakta Samosa

Hare Krsna LEji,

Samosa, Outsider was also a past persona that I hope to have outgrown. Such an angry resentful mind set was that. The fact that you don't relate that one to this one I find hopeful. Just another mental covering I dropped as I hope to drop this present theist one. theist has recently undergone an intense crisis and may soon die. To me it's like a snake shedding its skin.

Merry Christ-mass everyone. It's said that understanding the appearance and disappearance of the Lord is sufficient for liberation. May Christ be revealed.

Guest guest

Haribol. If one wishes to change names, I accept such change. I could keep yall in suspence, but the devotee I was referrin to left forums because he was going to Vrndavan, and I was thinkin theist was the same guy. I wanted to find out about the journey, because the devotee I came to appreciate very much, despite our political differences (not unlike our theist). You still dont know?

Well, to further this mystery, another even asked theist if he were the same person, and theist did not answer him either. But when ya page down to see his name, you will all say, "Yeah, whatever happened to this person?" BB, we know where he is, doin something to further his cause, which even as a lefty I have always appreciated. He wrote me off because I thought that 911 had some diabolical aspects of conspiritorial nature, but I still like him, I like his right to arm bears. And Jagat, he's a lefty so I naturally like him, and know that he does not think like most folks who accuse him of offense. But the one who I thought theist was on the strength of his boxing comment was really quite similar to me, some left leaning ideas with a strong vein of right issues as his rally cry (ie anti-abortion).............okay page down

Wheres Maitreya. has he become avadhuta on the shores of Yamuna? Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

When I came back I did so with a sense of embarrasment over my past postings in which I had pretended to be a Krsna devotee and tried to slip in as a basic theist. But alas, a mouth as big as mine is hard to hide and JRdd quickly outed me.

I didn't speak much about the trip to Vrndaban because I haven't been able to process it, and didn't want to share my doubts or my imitation faith. It was such an overload of a mixture between intense divinity mixed with religious fraud and pretense.

Every third temple it seemed had a "self-manifested" Deity that I could see for ten rupees into the palm of the local preist. I couldn't help but become cynical.

On the other hand I could sometimes feel Krishna playing with His friends just on the other side of my sense perception.

Almost everyday I wanted to leave and on the same day I would feel like I never wanted to go anywhere else.

But one thing became more positively revealed. Not something new or secret. Just that if we are to ever get to know God in such an intimate way we will have to be allowed in by grace. Expanded sense perception or sharpened intellectual brilliance simply fall way too short.

Funny as I write this post mahak, I have a desire to never go back there and a desire to live there forever.

Haribol,

Outsider Maitreya theist ?

"Wheres Maitreya. Has he become an avadhuta on the shores of the Yamuna?"

Hardly. He feared the contaminated water from Dehli too much to even take a bath. Though he would take three drops on his head. No, he wanders here amongst us, still confused as to his own idenity and pretending he knows something.

Guest guest

Haribol, theist. Yeah, that JRdd was a sharp cookie.

Dont worry bout your vrndavan journey, your results are common, from what I understand (Ive never gone there). Ill write more later, it is a good subject, what it entails.

Haribol, bro, ys, mahaksadasa

I figured theist was probably Maitreya because the style's the same, and we have butted heads affectionately in the same way with both names. I never figured it was important enough to bring up. I guess Outsider was before my time here.

I've seen several devotees whose faith has been challenged by their visit to Vrindavan.

Guest guest

Hey stoney, haribol, been thinkin of you lately, ill write more next week, give my regards to big bird if ya see him. Hare Krsna, yo bro, mahaka shaka maladasada

Hi Paz! What I meant was that I know several devotees who, when they went to Vrindavan, apparently didn't see the dhama, but saw a strange little city that had open sewage with pigs rummaging through it, fake sadhus, locals who live to rip off pigrims, etc. This can really shake us if we're not in the right association and in the right frame of mind. My own experience was not too bad, but one day I went to Madan Mohan temple in the afternoon. After his service, the pujari came out to speak with me. His consciousness seemed completely mundane. When he found out I was from Hawaii, he asked how many rooms the temple there has, how many guns, etc. He ended up asking me for my watch--and this was not my expensive Seiko, which was given to me as a gift, but my $30 Casio running watch. He really badgered me for it. Such things may sour a pilgrim's experience of the dhama.

Sounds very helpful to me.

Yeah, I onced lived in the country not to long ago with the idea of living around the simple folk. Now dissolutioned, I think that this capitalists or materialists view of seeing everyone as a possible vehicle for explotation is everywhere.

Actually, what might put me of is the way Vrindavan has developed in the last 20-odd years. From what I've heard, much undesirable change has taken place, probably largely due to devotees affiliated with ISKCON. Lots of shops, a Baskin-Robbins ice cream shop, and I hear that many devotees have cable TV. And there's more--gurukulis selling drugs, girls hitting on Vrijabasi familiy scions, etc. What's the point of living in the dhama? What have we wrought?