IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Who are Krishna's parents in Goloka?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Are they liberated devotees (Muktas) from Earth, who worshipped Krishna in His child form; or are they special eternal emenations of the Lord (Nityas) who play that role?

Guest guest

He has parents, but He does not mind taking you as His mother or father. You want to be one? A spot is open /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Guest guest

Yasodanandana,

Yashoda Ma and Nanda Maharaj are not jivas. They are eternal associates of Sri Krishna, either in Goloka or Gokula lila.

They think "I remember when Krishna first was born". But Krishna is not born in Goloka lila in reality. Similarly Srimate Radhika thinks "I have a husband called Abhimanyu. He is living somewhere around here." But She doesn't have any connection with that Abhimanyu in fact. And in regard to demons, there is no killing of demons in Goloka. But still the residents of Goloka think, "Oh, we were so fearful when Krishna was fighting with that serpent Kaliya, but somehow our Krishna managed to subdue that snake."

This is Srila Sridhar Maharaj's teaching about Goloka. He said the things which happen such as killing demons in Gokula-lila are just like pictures or static images in Goloka.

Guest guest

Nice comments. But we have to think of Krsna in that intimate way in order to have a relationship with Him.

Knowledge is seen through the eyes of duality - push and pull - to place the student.

Hare KRSNA.

Guest guest

I also read in one of the posts that what and how we think of Krishna, we reach Him like that. After reading this, I wanted my thoughts to be answered. I always loved Krishna from my childhood and want to marry Him like Aandaal. Due to material world, I am leading life like others and not a saadhu or sanyaasi. So I pray to Him, that atleast in my next birth He should create me as a girl who is devoid of any material lust and would totally love Him and He should come and marry me like He did for Aandaal. I am doing pooja for this so madly everyday sometimes even two times a day. Will my dream come true in my next birth. I am sure of having next birth since I am leading a normal life like others and not sanyasi, but with Love for Krishna in mind all the time.

Madhurya Bhava is very difficult to achieve as the body-consciousness is a big hurdle in between. That apart, a famous Maharashtrian saint-poet declared that, unless the mind is pristine pure, and completely purged of sexual feelings, Madhurya Bhava bhakti is a mere dream. That is why we have only two such famous characters, one Andal and the other Meerabai.

i do not understand why ths commentary of srila sridhara maharaja is against the fact that yasomati and nanda maharaja are jivas

we can have 3 kinds of existence:

vishnu tattva... and they are not god

shiva tattva... and they are not shiva

jiva tattva.... and they are eternally liberated jivas associated with sri krsna, inhabitants of the spiritual world.

jiva does not means "conditionated"

Guest guest

So if I control my senses and pray to Krishna will He marry me in my next birth. Thats all I want to know. I am not married as of now and my mind is not going to anyone completely. I feel I will be comfortable only with Lord. If I meet someone, my mind compares that person with Krishna and I try to see Krishna in them, when I dont see, I loose interest.

Aandal was blessed to be born (although none knows her biological parents) and brought up by aalwar who was great devotee of Ranganathar Perumal. Since she was found near a lotus pond and none knows her birth details, people call her also as Lakshmi and thats why Lord married her. This always gives me doubt, because if Lord marries only Lakshmi bringing Her in human form, then what big deal is there. How an ordinary Jeevathma like me who is longing for His love can get married to Him. I am far away from sex when I think of Lord and I am spending my life in dreams with Him in Brindavan Gardens where I am singing and dancing with Him all the time, hoping that He will marry me sometime. When my parents talk about marriage and my mother prays to same Krishna that I should get married, it makes me upset to think about the regular marriage with another human in whom I could not see my Krishna. So I feel I am not fit for marriage, but I will be hurting my parents, and I am scared that God will not forgive me for that. Please tell me something.

Guest guest

Is falling in Love with God is a psycological problem? then Chaithanya Mahaprabhu is classified as a psycho according to you. This answer from whoever replied is very hurting for calling Bhakthi like this asking me to go to psycologist. I have never opened up to anyone about my love to God, and visited this site for the past few days to find some answers from some devotees, since I was under impression that ISKON followers are good in understanding Bhakthi yoga. May be I was wrong and should not have opened up.

Put some name at the end of your post or wherever...

It is easier to follow who is who.

Regarding your wish to attain YaSoda nandan kRSNa, you will never make it by puja, just because to attain that original Svayam Bhagavan in all His sweetness, you have to follow the mood of the vrajavasis.

And they don't do puja of kRSNa, they worship hari dasa varya, the best servant of kRSNa in Vraja, as the gopi say it: Sri Giriraja Govardana.

So you have to follow the devotees in Vraja in the raga marga if your greed is so high, under the guidance of the one who knows the way.

"i do not understand why ths commentary of srila sridhara maharaja is against the fact that yasomati and nanda maharaja are jivas"

The eternal parents of kRSNa are not jiva, they have never been in TataStha. They are direct expansions of Srimati Radhika.

My gurudeva says that when Srimati Radhika loves Krishna in pure vatsalya prema, She takes the form of YaSoda mayia and Nanda baba. That is why sometimes YaSoda mayia seems to have so much more love for Radha than for kRSNa. But Gurudeva says that we cannot really understand these things.

[moderator's note: edited to keep from going off screen]

"The eternal parents of kRSNa are not jiva, they have never been in TataStha."

_yes prabhu... they're not tatasta, they're eternally liberated, but they're individual souls, jivas, not vishnutattva

for xample also prabhupada is a jiva... but not subjected to be captured by maya

so there's nitya baddha jivas and nitya siddha jivas, nitya siddhas are eternally with krishna and sometimes they come in the material world to help us, nitya baddhas are eternally with maya but sometimes, for the causeless mercy of nitya siddhas, they're elevated to the spiritual world

Hey Hey Srila Bhaktivedanta Svami Prabhupada is not a jiva.

He is an avatar of a kaya vyuha form of Srimati Radharani, who has his part in Caitanya lila too.

He is not in the category of nitya siddha or sadhna siddha jivas. The jivas are not empowered to preach about Her shy, sweet, tender love to her prananatha valabha.

Vasudeva and Devaki are sadhana siddha jiva who attained the perfection of vatsalya rasa becoming servants of YaSoda Ma and Nanda Baba in Goloka Vrindavan.

"He is an avatar..."

yes.. the spiritual master is empowered by krsna to accomplish his duties.. but he's not god

so prabhupada is a shaktiavesha avatara, an individual (nitya siddha) soul empowered by krsna..

in this way we say that guru is an expansion of chatya guru, paramatma, and that he, as bhaktisiddhanta says, is an expansion of radharani because he represent god in his "servant" aspect (krsna is the "served" god) and because he's the transparent medium of HER love to KRSNA

>>>>>>>>>>>

3 kinds of existence:

Vishnu Tattva

Jiva Tattva

Shiva Tattva

there are infinite subtleties, but yasoda mata is essentially shiva, vishnu or a jiva? prabhupada is essentially shiva, vishnu or a jiva?

Guest guest

Thanks for your reply. I am not knowledgeable in shastras and what I know is chanting His name all the time. I read Gita. Could you please eloborate on Hari Dasa Varya. I dont whom and where to find anyone who would tell me. I am not living in India also. In Bagavatha, it says that Gopi's did pooja to Kathyayani Matha to marry Krishna. What is Hari Dasa Varya what the gopi's did.

Komala

in my opinion for first you have to serve krishna as a practising vaishnava, accepting a spiritual master, chanting hare krishna, taking initiation and so on.. then, spontaneously, when you will be advanced, you will rediscover your role in the spiritual world.

We have to start from the beginning....

Guest guest

Hare Krsihna,

Are they liberated devotees (Muktas) from Earth, who worshipped Krishna in His child form; or are they special eternal emenations of the Lord (Nityas) who play that role?

In reality, Krishna is the parent to all living beings.

The jivas are coming from the glance of Maha ViSnu in TataStha Region between the cit and the acit world, like muster seeds would pouring on a sword blade.

Some of them looking to the spiritual world, automaticly become atracted of it and the Lord fulfills their desire and endow them with the support of the hladini Sakti, and according their stayibhava go to a certain region of the spiritual sky.

These jivas are called <font color="blue"> nitya siddha jivas</font color>. And they have no idea of the acit world.

Those jivas who by looking at the acit world became attracted to it, get their desire fulfiled by the Lord of the heart who give them the suport of maha maya Sakti, and qualifies them through suitable suits (like ahankara, buddhi, mana) to acti in the acit world.

This is the root of their offense.

Being later rectified, performing sadhana under the guidance of the spiritual master they become perfected and are called <font color="blue"> sadhana siddhas </font color>(perfected by sadhana)

<font color="red"> Details can be found in jiva tattva chapter of Jaiva Dharma</font color>

Vasudeva and Devaki are <font color="red"> sadhana siddha jivas</font color> who attained the perfection of vatsalya rasa becoming servants of YaSoda Ma and Nanda Baba in Goloka Vrindavan.

<font color="red"> The eternal parents of kRSNa are not jiva, they have never been in TataStha. They are direct expansions of Srimati Radhika. </font color>

My gurudeva says that when Srimati Radhika loves Krishna in pure vatsalya prema, She takes the form of YaSoda mayia and Nanda baba. That is why sometimes YaSoda mayia seems to have so much more love for Radha than for kRSNa. But Gurudeva says that we cannot really understand these things.

Srila BV Svami Prabhupada is not in the category of nitya siddha or sadhna siddha jivas. The jivas are not empowered to preach about Srimati Radhika's, sweet, tender love to her prananatha valabha.

Srila Srila BV Svami Prabhupada says in the purport to CC Antya lila 1.24

"Our only desire should be to

take birth under the care of a Vaisnava. Fortunately we had the

opportunity to be born of a Vaisnava father who took care of us very

nicely. He prayed to Srimati Radharani that in the future <font color="blue"> we would

become a servant of the eternal consort of Sri Krsna. Thus somehow or

other we are now engaged in that service." </font color>

"These jivas are called nitya siddha jivas. And they have no idea of the acit world"

––so i was right, there's eternally liberated jivas

"Srila BV Svami Prabhupada is not in the category of nitya siddha or sadhna siddha jivas"

––so who is srila prabhupada... he's krishna?

The eternal parents of kRSNa are not jiva, they have never been in TataStha

–––this is ok from the beginning.. but who are they? they're krsna?

Gurudeva says that we cannot really understand these things.

–––not really, we do not live these tattvas, but we can say a little in theory:)

please explain with your own words, read guru maharaja and explain

Apart the jivas there are direct expansions of Bhagavan,

which are Bhagavan tattva and

direct expansions of the Purna Sakti which serves Her in Her intimate dealings and are called kaya vyuha.

Srila Bhaktivedanta Svami Maharaja is not in the category Bhagavan tattva, he is a kaya vyuha.

In the same way the real parents of Braja kRSNa are <font color="blue"> direct expansion </font color>of the love of the purna Sakti, Srimati Radharani,

they are <font color="blue"> kaya vyuha.</font color>