IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Haridham

You must read his books to defeat

Rate this topic

From most of the posts I have seen from the past I have noticed some lively conversations. Many are accusations, some are misinterpetations, misconceptions and such, however I have noticed that everytime these arise the local batch of devotees have defeated them all.

This is the power of Prabhupads books. They are so spiritualy powerful that some of the questions that I have seen posted here personaly it would take me a great deal of reading to answer but the devotees here totally have Srila Prabhupads mercy by them.

The power is in his books and you must read his books to defeat them. So many challenges I have seen, so many accusations, misunderstanding, misconceptions which show that people are suffering without the knowledge of Prabhupads books. Without his books people would still be suffering so much, still be in the bodily concept of life, ofcourse

From crazy fantatical people or just some "hindu" I think using this site and the internet for krsna's service is the best service we can do. Ofcourse there are a few stubborn ones who wont accept defeat and believe whatever they want but if you read Prabhupads books then things are much clearer. Prabhupad is Sastra Personified and his books are his words which will live on forever. None of this I am this, I am that nonsense. We can believe whatever we want but if we dont follow the sastra or use them to back it up then there is no use.

Hare Krsna

Just a thought I had.

Hare Krsna