IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jahnava Nitai Das

Sriman Maha Madhusudana Prabhu Passed Away

Rate this topic

Sriman Maha Madhusudana Prabhu Passed Away

BY GOURI DASI

EDITORIAL, Oct 14 (VNN) — This letter is to inform that on Saturday 11th, our godbrother and friend Sriman Maha Madhusudana prabhu left his body in a tragic car accident on his way to San Diego from Los Angeles.

He was a very well know devotee in many temples. He joined Iskcon in 1980 in Bengal and he did lots of service in Kolkatta. In the beginning of the 90's he came to the USA and he served in Laguna Beach and Los Angeles temple.

HH Jayapataka Swami said that Madhusudana prabhu always kept his faith in guru and Krishna. He also appreciated many of the nice services he has done and his good qualities as a preacher. In Calcutta he was serving in the life member department, he was temple comander and was the guide for the pilgrims to Mayapur. In LA he served as a pujari and a cook and other services. His Holiness is also sending his special prayers and blessings to Maha Madhusudana's wife Pushti Devi Dasi and their children and pray to Sri Sri Radha Madhava to help them to overcome this difficult moment.

Guest guest

I was saddened to read about the passing of Maha Madhusudana Prabhu's passing. I met him in Mexico a long time ago, and found him to be a very nice devotee. He was recently blessed with the association of Srila Bhakti Vaibhava Puri Maharaj.

If anyone has information regarding how to send condolences to the family, please speak up. Thank you. Haribol.

YS,

Krsnacandra das

PS Sorry about the other thread I made. I did not see this one at first.