IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Haridham

I am humbled.....I think....I dont know

Rate this topic

Hare Krsna everyone

I have to tell you that I love coming here on this site. I realised I am amongst such great high and knowledgable souls.

I know personally that I dont know anything. I know bits and pieces here and there and love Lord Sri Krsna and Prabhupad but I dont know the vedas like you guys do.

Sometimes though I feel overwhelmed and I feel I should leave. I sometimes dont seem like I am contributing to this site or krsna consciousness.

I wish I could learn more, I hope someone can teach me.

I will soon post some of my book distribution stories and other stories that I have had experianced in KRsna Consciousness.

If you all have good stories lets post them up as well.

SOrry for wasting your time.

Hare KRsna

Haridham

dont let "humility" deprive you of sadhu-sanga (devotee association) /images/graemlins/wink.gif

we are all here to learn and relish Krishna consciousness. nothing inspires you more to talk about Krishna than eager audience. thank you Haridham prabhu! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

No need to thank me prabhu.

Yes I do know that 80percent of spiritual life is Sadhu Sanga and i woudnt change my association with devotees throughout my life for anything.

I hope that if I do stay I have learned something valueble from you guys.

Hare Krsna.

Haridham

there are people here who are well studied in vedanta and vaisnava siddhanta. That is why we all come.

As for me I have no memory to let me become so learned. But I do have a vedabase. That is my memory. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I thank God one need not be a scholar to know God. As long as we don't pretend to be we will be OK.

is a compiliation of Prabhupada's books, lectures, letters and conversations plus other books. It is produced by the BBT. Very helpful for me because it has a wonderful search engine.

So one not familar with it may see me pull up many quotes and think I have them in my head. Not so. I have only vague ideas on what I read at some time or other. So I can search out the exact statements and I most often find that I have misremebered the actual statements.

There is a web site dedicated to it. I don't have the URL but if you try google on vedabase it should come up. Or maybe someone will post it.

You could also look up Rama Ramacandra Hanuman Laksmana Ravana Sita Ramayana (all in one big search or separately).

http://google.com

And Haridham, you have already helped me. It is not always the profound knowledge found in books that we need, that Krsna wants to give us. At least twice your surrender has given me what I needed to help me.

One of them was getting a job - while trying to help you I ended up finding all sorts of simple jobs I can do without compromising my entire mind or body or psyche in sacrifice to the all mighty buck.

The other was making the home a temple. I'd read it before so many times of course, but when you said it I understood it. Finally. Even my simple pictures, my treasured pictures are worthy of my highest care and adoration. I will be sweeping my humble temple cave for Krsna now.

gHari

Did you find a job Ghari ji. I am still searching. I have a few job appointments this week. Hopefully I will get something. There was a job fair here this past week.

Well I am glad i serverd a devotee, I have to look at myself and see what truly satisfies me and that is usually serving someone other then my own false ego.

I also will look into the website you gave me about jobs and such. Who knows what is out there.

Hare Krsna