IndiaDivine.org

Just Krsna

Rate this topic

Haridham

because we are GAUDYA... or follower of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, who says that krsna is the supreme personality and express all rasas in at the higher level

to be simple, the higher level of krsna worship is unconditioned love.. ramachandra worship is mixed with aisvarya, respect, consideration that he's god and he can give liberation

the devotee of krsna is not even interested in liberation or vaikunta/krsnaloka... he wants only to serve

but there's not a top ten or a conflict, we love and worship ramachandra as a wonderful manifestation of our dear krsna

The reason I asked was because I always get indian people complaining that we only emphasis on Lord Krsna and not Lord Ram.

For them the argument seems justifiable because they say Lord Ram came before Lord krsna Not know that krsna is the supreme. I am annoyed by them now so I just say read the sastras first and then we can talk.

Ofcourse they claim to be a lot of things but as soon as they leave the temple they act very un vaisnava like or un Ram bhakta like.

I hope for more replies, Than you Yasodananda.

Hare Krsna

Haridham

there are different forms of vaisnavism,after

Radha Krishna Bhakti the most popular is Sita Rama Bhakti,

so naturally those devotees will say that the Krishna

Bhaktas don't give enough attention to Rama.

There is this Murari bapu or Ramesh bhai oza who teach ram katha or sapta but their followers are just the same as they were before the seven day katha.

One guy i Know says he loves MurariBapu, dresses like him, has a beard like him, has a shawal or chadar like him has a picture of him at his store.....which happens to be a liquire store and says he is a true follower of his.

Hare Krsna

Haridham

"The reason I asked was because I always get indian people complaining that we only emphasis on Lord Krsna and not Lord Ram."

my advice is : "do not argue"

our main problem is (our) materialism , not that someone thinks that a personality of god is superior, inferior, equal to another.. let us appreciate our indian brothers and let us become good and pure devotees.

This might me slightly unrelated...but, is this correct...

Gaudiya's worship Radha-Krsna, Vallabacharya's followers worship Krsna as a child, Ramanuja's is Narayana, but what about four Kumaras...how come we never here anything about them?

-SDL

well i am not trying to argue with you but...well actually in a sense i am.

However, you say that they are practising for thousands of years which i have been for only 30 years.

Well I dont know know about that. Most of the people that I know who happen to be indian dont practice much. They just claim to be brahman and eat meat or say that they are hindu and hate the vaisnavas because they think they(hindus) are right and dont like it when we do HariNam Sankirtan.

There are many instances. I do agree that I need to be more humble. Plus the average indian doesnt live to be a thousand years old, atleast not in kali yuga so they have been practising for only a few years.

By the way I am from an eastindian background and the last thing i want to do is associate with them. They drag me down because after years of trying to be white they are trying to be black now. Aiiight!!!!!!!!

lol

Hare Krsna

• 1 year later...

WE TEND TO EMPHASIS LORD RAMA ONLY ON DEEPAWALI BECAUSE THE OTHER DAYS WE ARE BUSY FULFILLING OUR DESIRES AND NOTHING ELSE WE EARN MONEY FOR US AND OUR FAMILY AND TEND TO FORGET THE SUPREME GOD BUT ON THE FESTIVALS WE TEND TO REMEMBER GOD EVEN BETTER ..