IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Haridham

just an observation

Rate this topic

Well after seeing some old posts I realised that sure some of them are sensative but a lot of them were quite light but ended giving people high blood pressure and issues that didnt have anything to do with the original thread.

Someone always has taken issue with a perticular post.

.....I woudnt be surpried if it happend with this one either.

Just relax.

Hare Krsna

Haridham

Sounds pretty mayavadi to me. Who is your master? We'll get to the bottom of this! And I need REAL SHASTRIC EVIDENCE, no parchment, only the actual stones carved by Vedavyasa Himself on Mount Sinai are to be considered!

How dare you bicker about our bickering and fighting. We are only studying the nature of Kali. We are experts at bickering and fighting, and when we cool down we import some Christian fundamentalists and Muslims and atheists just to get the dirt flying again. It is merely an academic exercise where we exorcise each other.

You've only been a devotee for what, seventeen years? Wait until after eighteen years, then you'll understand. Next year you'll understand how sweet these harangue rasas truly are; the sharp bite of a "*&$(^%^" colourful metaphor somehow seems to get the adrenalin flowing and then banging on the keyboard becomes pure spiritual rage. Ain't nothin' like it.

Try it. Bitch at me for chopping you down because you didn't realize that we were just pretending to hate each others' guts. Go ahead - I can take it. I've been in internet EST training for a dozen years. Gimme yer best shot, punk. I need all the adrenalin I can get; I'm falling asleep again.

Dirty gHarry

GHari,

You made me laugh!!

I just had two devotees visit and we had a spontaneous kirtan for a couple of hours. Then after that when I checked this site to see how my most recent conflict on IndiaDivine had panned out, I saw your post and laughed. Keep it up!!

Thank, gHari. We all needed that.

Let's not let on, though, that the Christian, Muslim, and Hindu fanatics are completely manufactured. Think of all the times I've slammed madhav, for example, for his harrangues exhorting HK's to get out and kill the $&%king muzzies. Well, we don't need to let Haridham know that I'm madhav! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Man,(or woman) I thought you were serious for a while. I found the fact that you were serious even more funny though. That was a nice one. It almost got my blood pressure going.

Hare Krsna

Haridham