IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Haridham

where is the proof that caitanya is krsna

Rate this topic

Hari bolo everyone. Can anyone give me the verses in which it says Krsna comes as the hidden incarnation in the age of kali.

I have forgotten

Please help as i am having a "discussion" with a guest friend of mine in the post "Is Swami Narayan Krsna"?

Thank you

Hare krsna

Haridham

Guest guest

why are you discussing on the divinity of other's spiritual leader, if you cannot support your's?

People need to do their homework before they go around challenging others and questioning others' teachings. If one persistently questions others, failing to himself respond when questioned similarly by others, he ought to be doing his homeworh, not confronting others. Otherwise he will merely reap a bad reputation for both himself and the tradition he attempts to represent.

Hey guys, i am not questioning anyones anything. I am questioning myself.

All i said was that i forgot. I am not an expert in the vedas like some.

Who knows maybe one day but definatly not know.

All i do is follow Srila Prabhupad. If thats wrong then....well..what can be right.

I am sorry if i hurt of offended anyone. Right now I am at an emotional time in my life.

hare krsna

Haridham

Sorry, I was looking for a job on the internet. What were you doing?

SB 7.9.38<blockquote><CENTER>itthaM nR-tiryag-RSi-deva-jhaSAvatArair

lokAn vibhAvayasi haMsi jagat pratIpAn

dharmaM mahA-puruSa pAsi yugAnuvRttaM

channaH kalau yad abhavas tri-yugo 'tha sa tvam

</center>

ittham--in this way; nR--like a human being (such as Lord KRSNa and Lord RAmacandra); tiryak--like animals (such as the boar); RSi--as a great saint (ParazurAma); deva--as demigods; jhaSa--as an aquatic (such as the fish and tortoise); avatAraiH--by such different incarnations; lokAn--all the different planetary systems; vibhAvayasi--You protect; haMsi--You (sometimes) kill; jagat pratIpAn--persons who have simply created trouble in this world; dharmam--the principles of religion; mahA-puruSa--O great personality; pAsi--You protect; yuga-anuvRttam--according to the different millenniums; channaH--covered; kalau--in the age of Kali; yat--since; abhavaH--have been (and will be in the future); tri-yugaH--named Triyuga; atha--therefore; saH--the same personality; tvam--You.

In this way, my Lord, You appear in various incarnations as a human being, an animal, a great saint, a demigod, a fish or a tortoise, thus maintaining the entire creation in different planetary systems and killing the demoniac principles. According to the age, O my Lord, You protect the principles of religion. In the age of Kali, however, You do not assert Yourself as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and therefore You are known as Triyuga, or the Lord who appears in three yugas.

PURPORT

As the Lord appeared just to maintain Lord BrahmA from the attack of Madhu and KaiTabha, He also appeared to protect the great devotee PrahlAda MahArAja. Similarly, Lord Caitanya appeared in order to protect the fallen souls of Kali-yuga. There are four yugas, or millenniums--Satya, TretA, DvApara and Kali. In all the yugas but Kali-yuga, the Lord appears in various incarnations and asserts Himself as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but although Lord SrI Caitanya MahAprabhu, who appears in Kali-yuga, is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, He never asserted Himself as such. On the contrary, whenever SrI Caitanya MahAprabhu was addressed as being as good as KRSNa, He blocked His ears with His hands, denying His identity with KRSNa, because He was playing the part of a devotee. Lord Caitanya knew that in Kali-yuga there would be many bogus incarnations pretending to be God, and therefore He avoided asserting Himself as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Lord Caitanya MahAprabhu is accepted as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, however, in many Vedic literatures, especially in SrImad-BhAgavatam (11.5.32):

<center>

kRSNa-varNaM tviSAkRSNaM

sAGgopAGgAstra-pArSadam

yajJaiH saGkIrtana-prAyair

yajanti hi sumedhasaH

</center>

In Kali-yuga, intelligent men worship the Supreme Personality of Godhead in the form of SrI Caitanya MahAprabhu, who is always accompanied by His associates such as NityAnanda, Advaita, GadAdhara and SrIvAsa. The entire KRSNa consciousness movement is based on the principles of the saGkIrtana movement inaugurated by SrI Caitanya MahAprabhu. Therefore one who tries to understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead through the medium of the saGkIrtana movement knows everything perfectly. He is sumedhas, a person with substantial intelligence.

</blockquote>

Guest guest

Just do a google news search on his name and you may find out more than you want to know. Something about a cannibal in India. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

He claims its another person, but I'm not so sure about that. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

O Abode of Hari,

My karmi name is below.

gHari is simply a way of adding a little Harinam to Gary. It is a manifestation of my envy of beautiful names like Haridham.

You know, back in the early eighties I think it was, your master said to me in Toronto "You seem like a very sincere devotee. You should come and live in the temple, You could have your own room". I missed that opportunity, thinking I had to be father.

He spoke about when Srila Prabhupada visited (this is perhaps in Montreal) they had arranged a nice hotel room for him. Srila Gopal Krsna Maharaja stripped down to his scivvies and washed the whole room; ceiling, walls and everything. Prabhupada decided to stay in the temple instead with Krsna. He chose a simple temple with Krsna over the opulent hotel suite.

So Bhakta Gary Maharaja as they called him remained Daddy, but after the sky had fallen and the years have passed he is simply just gHari now. Yet only Krsna knows what awaits our hero in the future, for the world is indeed such a miraculous place with Sri Krsna at the reins.

Isn't it?

gHari

The second coming is coming.

I've been typing that for a year. I learned to wiggle my fingers serving Lord Jesus in the Presbyterian Church. I don't waste keystrokes.

It is coming. In my lifetime. You will be there; you are already there - good for you.

The second coming is coming eh?

Isnt Jesus kinda like 3 years late.

Anyways i respect chrisitianity and such but i was wondering about iskcon.

Is it actually going to last ten thousand years and such like Caitanya Mahaprabhu said.

Is iskcon and praphupad going to be forgotten and lost in the shuffle like every other guru and religion thats out there.

Sometimes i feel like leaving it all.

hare krsna

Haridham

Is coming. It will make the seventies look like just the beginning. All those folks with books approaching death, getting serious about life, remembering the only thing that ever made sense in their lives, it is they who will explode with kirtana. We will all stop caring what the demons think, stop trying to wring pleasure out of our tired bodies, and all just do it, at last.

Ghari,

I offer respectfull obeisances unto You,Ghari. You are very equiposed and knowledgable in Krsna consciousness.

It is hard to teach an old dog, but i am leaning from you.

Hare Krsna, your servant in the service of Srila Prabhupada

Guest guest

"Are we really going to last ten thousand years."

yes... all chaitanya mahaprabhu's branches, in every town and village!!