Haridham Posted September 26, 2003 Report Posted September 26, 2003 Hare krsna Everyone. This is Haridham. I am just recalling a story from bookdistribution i had once. I have many stories but here is something small to discuss if we can. While doing books, a woman approached me and said "why does your culture say that women arent intelligent"? My Reply, "Do you think that you are a woman" Her Reply, "Well yeah I have to be i guess" THen I said "then you arent intelligent if you think you are woman. You are not this body. I told her that our culture describes the nature of the body a perticular soul carries. There are many men who are arent intelligent, simply because they think they are men" This got her attention and we conversed some more. I dont know what happened to her but what i could tell was that she left with a more clear understand of vedic culturee and she even took a book. So any comments. Hare krsna. Hari Dham Quote
gHari Posted September 26, 2003 Report Posted September 26, 2003 Perhaps this belongs in the Joy thread? Quote
Priitaa Posted September 26, 2003 Report Posted September 26, 2003 Actually, Prabhupada said this. I have the quote somewhere. Funny, you just stated it from reading the books, but its something Prabhupada really said! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks. (Am wondering what a joy thread is.) Quote
Haridham Posted September 26, 2003 Author Report Posted September 26, 2003 I did say it after reading it from one of praphupads books. Hare krsna Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.