IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
livingentity

Stamina...

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna

Isn't spiritual strength greater than material physical strength, by chanting etc, you can do whatever, personally I feel stamina is determination personified, with that you can achieve Krishna. Also walking is good, eating?

Whats that joke: I'm on a seafood diet, when I see food I eat it. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I was thinking that also until I looked out my window to see one of our famous desert sandstorms in progress!! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Maybe I could kinda walk or jog in place inside and when it is clear outside go for walks. I used to walk all the time before I moved here and I think that is part of the problem.

These are great. You can turn on a tape and listen as you pedal. Don't worry about how far the dial says you have gone. When both sides of the tape have played its time to stop. Or play it two times. Whatever.

Hare Krishna

My Dad used to have a exercise bike, it's really funny it had a dial on the front, with this red section in it, and no matter how fast I peddled I could never reach it!

I tried and tried and in the process got fitter!

How stupid can you get eh? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif