IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
livingentity

Crow's Association/Swan's Association...

Rate this topic

Songs Purport to Bhajahu Re Mana 72/05/27PU.LA

This is Bhagavat-darsana. Padam padam yad vipadam. This material world, padam padam means step by step there is danger. So one who takes shelter of the lotus feet of Krsna, mahat-padam punya-yaso murareh samasrita, for him there is no more danger. Abhaya-caranaravinda re. How it is possible to take complete shelter of Krsna, which is fearlessness, no anxiety, vaikuntha? Durlabha manava-janama sat-sange. This is possible if you associate with devotees. If you think that "Now I have become very much advanced. Now I shall live alone and chant Hare Krsna, imitating Haridasa Thakura," this is nonsense. You cannot imitate Haridasa Thakura. You have to associate with devotees. Durlabha manava-janam sat sange. Sat-sange. Satam prasangan mama virya-samvido. If you remain with the devotees, then by their association, by talking with them, you'll get real understanding of God consciousness. It is very practical to understand. Just like in material world there are many associations, societies. Businessmen, they have got their stock exchange association, those who are dealing in exchange. They have got an association. They go there, and their business facility is very good. Similarly, so many clubs. If you want to drink and enjoy sense, you go to so many clubs and associate with them and you'll learn how to drink, how to mate very nicely. So association is very important. Therefore our Krsna consciousness society are giving chance people to associate with us, so that he'll be able to understand what is Krsna, what is Krsna consciousness. Therefore Govinda dasa recommends, durlabha manava-janama-sat-sange. Manava. This human life is durlabha, very rarely obtained. Not dogs' association, crows' association, but swans' association. There are association even by nature. "Birds of the same feather flock together." The crows, they'll mix with crows, and the swans will mix with swan. White swan, very nice water, nice garden, they will like that. The crows will not like that. The crows will like where filthy things are thrown away. They'll take pleasure there. So similarly, according to the quality of nature, there are different association in human society. But it is recommended that durlabha manava sat-sange: not with the crows but with the swans. That association.

Guest guest

If it is Your will that I be born again, then may it be in the home of Your devotee.

May I be born again even as a worm, so long as I may remain Your devotee. I have no desire to be born as a Brahma averse to You.

I yearn for the company of that devotee who is completely devoid of all desire for worldly enjoyment or liberation.