IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Ramakrishnananda Swami

Rate this topic

I was talking about the whole thread ... its too hilarious.

I think this is what homer might do to make a living ... sort of an American dream thing.

He tries to make money off of calling himself a guru of God and totally makes a fool of himself.

I think the people who you talked to VD GL and every one else is no one other than the guy in that website. Yes people he is har tizoine himself!

One guy can create the website... buy a few paintings or find a few paintings and then shave his head and fool people to take him to be a Guru...

and fail miserably when a true krishna bhakth comes along and shatters his play /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Krishna does love his devotees /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think the people who you talked to VD GL and every one else is no one other than the guy in that website. Yes people he is har tizoine himself!

I stopped myself short of saying that in my last post but I agree with you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway, this thread was started by a scammer and the scammer got busted!! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I think this guy needs to keep his people off the web as there are too many seasoned devotees who will not just take this type of stuff without questions. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Livingentity