IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Govindaram

Atheists

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna

They don't believe in the exsistance of the soul, how can you convince them? also how to convince them God exsists, is there a way? Or are they beyond help? But then I think why should I care, these morons are so convinced of themselves,

also how should we think of them, what is there destination after death,

they say 'we'(thats atheists) are good people so why should we go to hell (repeated birth & death has no value to them)

Anyway I am going on...what do you think /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Remember the shloka in the Gita:<blockquote>"To those who are constantly ignoring Me and hating Me thoroughly, I give divine stupidity [buddhi-stupditi] by which they can forget Me, and get lost, because I sure as hell don't want them around. It's tough enough being this famous as it is."</blockquote>

gHari As It Is

gHari, is that what they call a free translation?

You are right. there are so many innocent people who will listen why spend time talking to someone who won't? Devotees still give some prasad and say Hare Krsna out loud so all will hear. But philosophy? Not much hope. I just ask them to prove that life comes from matter and don't go much past that.

Hare Krishna

Divine stupidity!

And get lost! Ha Ha

But don't you think we should be caring to these poor souls?

Krishna devotees know people are ignorant, so I think we should 'try to' help them at least.

Maybe them hearing Hare-Krishna can change their minds, but once you start on the soul etc, you loose them completely. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ps /images/graemlins/ooo.gif but they to make you /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Maybe I need to learn some /images/graemlins/cool.gif

-------

<font color="red"> nitai-gauranga, nitai-gauranga </font color>

<font color="red"> jayasacinandana, gaura-hari </font color>

<font color="blue"> All glories to Lord Nityananda and Lord Caitanya!

</font color> <font color="blue"> the son of Saci-devi, who is Krsna Himself in golden hue.

</font color>

Guest guest

You have no right to insult those who do not share your beliefs. Everybody has the right to grow at their own pace, and everybody has the right to make mistakes.

Freedom of thought is a constitutional right and nobody has the right to trespass upon others' beliefs. You may only criticize others if they trespass in action upon you.

I thought religion taught you love.

Hare Krishna

Our love is geared towards Krishna, which in turn automatically makes us love all peoples, making it perfect, If you ask me to respect Athiests then yes in my body language I may, but in my mind i am disgusted with you.

Guest guest

But it is your right to feel however you feel. This does not give the right to debase people who do not share your feelings, neither to insult them. Everybody has the right to freely exercise their freedom of thought, without interference from others.

If you saying should I feel sorry for you then yeah I do, are you a Athiest? I have no idea if you are or not, but its Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu order to preach this mission of Krishna, so it should be taken up by all. Goodday.

Prabhuji, why waste time talking to Atheists ? Its better to ignore them.

Come lets goto my "Satsang Thread - Glory of Vaishnavam" to talk about Glories of Lord Krishna.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Jai Shri Krishna

Guest guest

In Tamil, there is a saying " Naai Vaalai Nimirtha Mudiyadhu", which means, you cannot straighten out a Dog's tail.

There is no point in even thinking about them. Atheists are fools. They will not worship hindu gods, but they will garland Periyar. Periyar himself is a hypocrite. He denounced the beliefs of Hinduism and ridiculed them, and critisided child marriage, but he himself married a girl much much younget than him. So these guys think with their Kidneys.

Krishna is All-Merciful

= = = = = = = = = = =

Lecture Excerpt

--

New York, August 25, 1966

Srila Prabhupada on Lord Buddha.

How Krishna becomes atheist? But that is Krishna's concern, but we have to study what He is doing. One side He is acting as atheist, that is His policy. That is also explained in the Srimad-Bhagavatam, sammohaya sura-dvisam [sB 1.3.24], just to teach other atheists, he has become atheist. Because he had to preach among other atheist class of men, He became an atheist, "Yes, there is no God. Now believe me what I say.Yes, sir, I shall believe." But He is God. (end)