IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
theist

meet your meat

Rate this topic

Free "Meet Your Meat" CD

USA, Aug 15 (VNN) — If you are an animal lover, one who cares for the environment, then ask for the free CD. The CD has the video clip " Meet your Meat" narrated by Alec Baldwin, along with several other video clips on relevant Animal Rights issues as well as a host of other literature and website's on the same subject.

I send the CD to anyone, pledging, to make at least 4 copies to give to their meat eating friends. The hope is that each one of these friends in turn will see value in changing themselves and then make additional copies to share with their friends and thus we have a chain... a geometric progression.

We can truly make an impact to reduce factory farming. In the process make the world a lot more compassionate.

If you agree forward your MAILING ADDRESS (Not email address) to Chalissa1@aol.com

I will promply send you the CD.

Yes LE i know what you mean. It's horrible to see. Especially when you know there is a conscious living being connected up as the victim.

--------------------

"Animal experimentation is the blackest of all the black crimes that a man is at present committing...

We should be able to refuse to live if the price of living be the torture of sentient beings...

I abhor [animal] experimentation with my whole soul. All the scientific discoveries stained with innocent blood I count as of no consequence...

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948).

It was lying around, thought I'd take a look. My view is that whether it's 'humane' killing or not. It's still killing..

But I remember the story with Narada Muni, when he said to the hunter, that why he made the animals suffer so much? And how was the hunters mentality changed? Rama Rama.