IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dev

Seeing devotees like Hanuman and God's Avtar Parasuram in Kali yuga

Rate this topic

Hare krishna ,

Why it is not possible . Both were present during Treta Yug and Dwaper Yug . That means both should be alive till the end of Kali yug too. Why don't we get any claims from any claims from devotee of Kali yuga that they have met them.

Hari Bol

Guest guest

1 many devotees are'nt in the plane of existence of sri parasurama or sri hanuman, so they do not see them

2 many devotees are but don't judge good to tell others

3 i have been 4 times in vrindaban, but i never saw krsna

4 it is my fault, not krsna's

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hare Krishna

Mahavira is still here to help sincere devotees reach

Sri Rama, in the Ramayana, Hanuman wanted to go back to the spiritual world with Sri Sri Sita-Rama to serve Him, but Lord Rama desired Hanumanji to stay on this earth and help devotees/inspire them to attain Sri Ram. There are many many devotess of Hanuman all over the world, but<<<<

the easiest process of attaining God(krishna) in THIS AGE is by chanting Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra......Haribol!

Guest guest

When I was pregnent, I used to visit lorn hanuman temple every saturday. Due to my health once i could no go to temple. Lord Hanuman came in my dream. Now I have a son whose name is Shivam and he is very strong as he is blessed by lord Hanuma

Guest guest

I dont know if any of you observed this phenomenon. Every body irrespective of their caste, creed, nationality, etc etc change position in their sleep in the morning between 4 to 4.30. This is said as becasue of the soul that cameto human body respecting Hanumanji who travels towards North crossing Vindhya to pay His Namaskaram to His Guru SuryaNarayana. It seems the soul in human body was born after realisiing God who can be reached by praying to Hanumanji. But to see Him, one has to be devoted and certainly one can see Him. Many of us does not try with utmost care and things really happen if we try.

I do beleive that He comes in Dreams for people who try their best.

Its not that its not possible to see God or His pure devotees, but instead of trying to see God, DO something so God to want to see you. How many of us are so qualified really, to be having visions? Once in a while there will be some mercy, but in general first we must become pure devotee if we want to see pure devotees or God/Krishna. So when we serve, chant, worship, preach, and think of Krishna 24/7, then we may have some small expectation. But really, we are not interested in visions, but only interested in serving and pleasing God. If He wants to reveal Himself, lucky us. If He does not, we keep right on serving anyway, because its all about Him, not us. Tho sure, we would all like to see Him! :-)

And that's why there is the Deity. :-)

Guest guest

When I was not chanting His name all the time, but regularly going to temples when I was in India (I was born and brought up there) Krishna came in my dream literally from and covered on top by snake hood and HE was comiing towards me smiling with a beautiful face i have ever seen and I woke from sleep chanting Narayana Narayana. I have even painted that picture that time itself as the dream came in the morning time 5 o clock. But now I am chanting His name every minute and second while doing all my work but He is not coming and giving me Dharshan. I am more pure nowadays with all my love only on Him. Why did He appear like that and now not coming now frequently. I want to see Him everyday.

Guest guest

Thats too bad for Krishna. He cannot kindle the love and run away like this making me wait for Him everyday. I have fought with Him good number of times and told Him that I will not chant if He does not come. But howmuch ever i tried that, it never happend, because i could not forget Him neither stopped chanting His name as my mind was filled by Him. Finally I gave up and stopped fighting with Him and left my anger to Him to come some time later. I can imagine how much He would have made the Gopikaa's feel with His separation and I fully support radhi for getting upset with Krishna most of the time. In spite of all this, i dont know I love Him to the core and thats why He is taking me for granted.

Mercy.

And, if we take one step toward Krishna, He takes ten toward us! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

These things can happen. We must try not to become attached to any specific experience, but are attached to pleasing the Lord. Tho it sure is nice when we get encouragement like this. It can happen.

And thats what it is: encouragement. Now, you have to work for it. First He gives mercy to get us moving in that direction. Then we have to do our personal work of purification.

Just chant Hare Krishna, and be happy! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

I do agree that if we take one step for Him, He takes sometimes more than 10 step to come to us and I have practically felt it several times whenever I ask pray for others asking Him to solve their trouble. When someone comes to me for any analysis, i give them Krishna stuthi to chant which concludes as " Govinda the Protector, I come in refuge, please protect me". then I pray for them to Him saying that "Krishna depending on you only, I give them guarantee that their trouble will be solved. I know you wont put me and them down, even if you dont give me darshan in dreams. He immediately solves their trouble and they become His devotee after that.

Really? Would you consider joining my vandanam/prayer group? We pray (and some send reiki or pranic healing) to other deovtees and sometimes pious people in need. Also adding Krishna to the prayer and hopefully their lives. Anyway, I will just give the link and its ok if you dont. I just hope since you like to pray as a form of devotional service, for the benefit of others, you will consider it. And of course, others are invited too! Just please read the introuductory page to see if its for (each of) you.

Krishnas_Distance_Healers

One more point. If you are all ready doing this on your own, you may find the files and links on my egroup's sidebar to help give some "how-to pray" guidance. Of course you may all ready have a way you like, and thats fine. But maybe to 'tweak' it is good too. Or not. Or others may want to figure out how to do this service. Ok, thats my plug for the day. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Krishnas_Distance_Healers

Guest guest

Thanks for the link. I will go through and let you know. People normally come to me for astro reasons which I do castiing horoscope and tell them whatever I learnt out of experience and also from my father. (It is not my profession and basically learnt it to help others selflessly). Most of them come for help to patch up marriage, the married couples having problems in their relationship, or separated, or asking for child, and all of them about career. Other materialistic aspect like buying house etc etc I dont deal with. Especially for girls whose marriage are at stake, I pray very strongly even by doing ashtothra namavali pooja for Krishna and He invariably answers my prayers. But before doing that pooja for them, I also tell them to chant the manthra japa on Krishna I tell them to do and see how far they are sincere in doing that. Sometimes people get frustrated with me and I tell them not to give up the devotion and give them confidence that Krishna will certainly come and help after he tested yur devotion. But normally within three months, when I see them going down then I start praying for them at one stroke and He immmediately help in some form and bring back their happiness as early as possible. My prayers to Krishna made a girl joined her husband and now got a child when she lost all the hopes when they were planning to break it permenantly. I cant say only my prayers, because they also pray to Him and I am just a bridge or just a catalyst in giving them the right way like a Guru. As long as everybody is happy, I am happy with Krishna and thats what I want.

Sarvam Shree Krishnarpanamasthu

Your story is fascinating. Its a little different than Prabhupada has us do things, but if it works for you, thats fine.

Sounds like you know how to pray deeply and sincerely, as that is what works. And of course, we have our desires but Krishna has His, so we can't always be attached to the results, but to know that He always does what is best, even when it makes no sense to us.

I know some astrology (Jyotish) too, tho I do need it as a bit of a potential profession. Usually I get nondevotees anyway who I can therefore use that as a platform to preach to them somewhat. But I myself dont include astrology with my prayer group. (Tho I have no problems if others want to use it.) I suppose too, being in a different country would bring about different needs. So to foresee a problem and try to pray or do puja in order to prevent or decrease it, is good. Especially to maintain a marrige for a young girl in India. Yes, if we can just keep people chanting and increasing religious life, all bad karma will fall away. Too many want to mix the two (religion with sense gradification), and that is not good either.

Shri Ram asked all his devotees, including Hanuman to ascend to Vishuloka, but Hanuman declined the offer saying, he was so besotted with the holy name, Shri Ram, that, he wanted to listen it when people on earth chanted it. Hence he preferred to stay back on earth. I have also heard that, wherever, Ramayana is being read with total faith and dedication, Hanuman visits that house, disguised.

Guest guest

Haridham..I can look into your horoscope and do it if you want and i know what trouble you are facing from some of your postings. my email id is mazdaa_25@

I need your date, time and place of birth.

Guest guest

Pritaaji..thanks for the reply. I look into horoscope primarily because we cant expect everyone to become saint or gopikas to krishna because the world runs by God by having different kinds of people. Each one has their own way of worship inspite of being living in materialistic world and we cant say its wrong. God is one for all whether he is saint or a grahastha. I help only for valid reasons and not for too avaricous people who ask me if they would get lumpsome money in lottery ticket, because such people want Krishna/God only for their comfort and not pray out of Bhakthi in actual form to reach God or to realise Him. There are people who pretend that they dont believe in God and also ridicule God especially my devotion to Krishna and still ask me about their horoscope. For such kind of people I dont help, becausse I feel some people should first realise God/Krishna in they He wants them to realise and later only if their mind realise that He is beyond Human science, then I tell them what to do. So i test people initially in my own way for thheir motivation or hhow far thhey want to realise Krishna and only then I look for their horoscope, because its thhe sincere prayers that do miracles. But when people start realising they still expect Krishna/God to answer their wish for just one prayer in a feww weeks of time. They dont realise that Bhakthi should be never ending process and one should not pray only if God gives us something what we want at that moment and someof them stop praying after a while saying that its all myth and nothing real. But i tell them, If i ask you to prayy for 6 weeks, a real bhaktha will continue even after six weeks also without any human doubts and such bhaktha gets helped miraculously. So I take them to that level and do the followup to see their bhakthi for Lord and then I pray to Him by doing the pooja for them and He answers both mine and their prayers. Finally I make them realise Him that He will come when we call Him with utmost sincerity and thats what my prime aim while I take horoscopes to analyse.

i read or heard somewhere that Bhakti cannot be predicted or prohisized in a person, or something along the lines, like for i.e Vishwamitra wanted a boon to goto heaven after death (gauranteed) but Lord Brahma could not give this boon.

So Bhakti depends on the person.

Guest guest

I do strongly agree that Bhakthi cannot be prophesised or induced in anyone and one can get realization only by themselves through their experiences. But still when someone asks me for help on astro side, i tell them to pray and they get helped for whatever level they mix with God. But I can predict from one's horoscope atleast if they would beleive in God Himself or not if not to the extent of their beleif in Him.

i read or heard somewhere that Bhakti cannot be predicted or prohisized in a person, or something along the lines, like for i.e Vishwamitra wanted a boon to goto heaven after death (gauranteed) but Lord Brahma could not give this boon.

So Bhakti depends on the person.

You are completely correct! Bhakti yoga has to do with the heart, desire and is on a transcendental platform. Whereas astrology is a chart of our karma.

If we are cent per cent absorbed in Krishna consciousness, there is no need for a chart.

Most of us have one foot in both worlds tho, and if they are going thru a malefic astrological period simultaneously to putting less effort into their Krishna consciousness, what a smack that becomes! In those cases it can be helpful to look at your own chart, but I do agree that if we just get back into Krishna consciousness more, we will solve all problems. 'Real' Krishna consciousness includes duty and is not about false renunciation, which is not honestly about God consciousness but more often - irresponsibility. Everything can be resolved thru truthful Krishna consciousness and following Prabhupada's instructions, without a doubt. In many caaes its when we deviate, we get the karmic reaction in the form of life problems. Of course sometimes we recieve Krishna karma, but thats another topic. :-)

Haridham: If no one offered, I may have put you on a list, but I see someone has offered. Between composing reiki lessons, inspiration newsletter, beind on astrology charts, two devotee godsister and a couple of other things, I dont have much time and am a little stressed at the moment. However, more important, I prefer to do charts for the nondevotee because of a less karmic reaction for me. (I read where Nalini said an astrologer can come back blind! Tho I dont know if its because of making a mistake by mistake, or abusing astrology to manipilate and control people). I also get to preach to new agers by only doing their charts.

Astrology is simply a map of our karma. Chanting Hare Krishna frees us of all karma.

"Pritaaji..thanks for the reply. I look into horoscope primarily because we cant expect everyone to become saint "

----

Oh, I have no problem with this, and you are using astrology for the right purposes. I view it as a form of preaching. When someone comes to an astrologer, you can look at their chart and quite often the planets will reveal where they have been slack in their spiriutal life, and this is what is making the opening for their bad karma to come thru. Therefore an astrologer can get them started with propitiations that are Krishna consciousness such as chanting His name more (not demigods/planets), or giving in chartiy to the Deity, offering a special puja at home, and so on.

Thank you very much, I did get an offer but as you can see from my previous post i put my date, time and place of birth there.

I think I will email that person.

Although if you can add a little bit it be nice

Hare Krsna