IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
theist

Analysis wanted---two letters

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't know Amogha-lila. But from your response I guess we have a physical resemblance to one another. If you see Amogha-lila there - I'm not him - I'm the other one.

See you there.

Audarya-lila dasa

You know, Audarya--when you came to the San Diego temple that time, I saw you folks as I was leaving. (I think you were wearing shorts and running shoes.) A small part of me said to stop and ask, but I hadn't had my Powder Milk Biscuits that day, so the shy person in me persuaded me to leave you alone.

Theist,

We seem to have become all tied up in our forms here. I was self-conscious about my bow legs as a youth, until a girl told me she thought they were sexy - I likely married her for it.

But, I did try to write an analysis of sorts, and was not sure whether you saw it yet. If you did, fine. It is not what you want to hear, so don't spoil your day if you're not up to it. I don't need a response but I just wanted to be sure you at least knew it existed, and I wasn't stiffing you on the bill, as it were.

It was just prior to Alfred E.

gHari