IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guruvani

B.R. Sridhar Maharaja appoints rtvik successor

Rate this topic

My words are accurate.

You don't seem to mind the words he uses. Is Satsvarupa not your God-brother? Tamal Krsna? Jayapataka? Bhagavan?

I will agree to suffer whatever Krsna feels is my punishment for stating what must be said. Reason has had no effect, so one must document the cheating to protect the innocent from people of questionnable comprehension skills and integrity.

PrabhupAda: Yes. I shall recommend some of you. After this is settled up, I shall recommend some of you to act as officiating AcAryas.

TamAla KRSNa: Is that called Rtvik-AcArya?

PrabhupAda: Rtvik, yes.

SatsvarUpa: Then what is the relationship of that person who gives the initiation and the...

PrabhupAda: He's guru. He's guru.

SatsvarUpa: But he does it on your behalf.

PrabhupAda: Yes. That is formality. Because in my presence one should not become guru, so on my behalf, on my order... AmAra AjJAya guru haJA. Be actually guru, but by my order.

SatsvarUpa: So they may also be considered your disciples.

PrabhupAda: Yes, they are disciples. Why consider? Who?

TamAla KRSNa: No, he's asking that these Rtvik-AcAryas, they're officiating, giving dIkSA. Their... The people who they give dIkSA to, whose disciple are they?

PrabhupAda: They're his disciple, who is initiating. He is granddisciple.

TamAla KRSNa: They're his disciple.

SatsvarUpa: Yes.

TamAla KRSNa: That's clear.

SatsvarUpa: Then we have a question concer...

PrabhupAda: When I order, "You become guru," he becomes regular guru. That's all. He becomes disciple of my disciple. That's it.

Guest guest

My words are accurate.

You don't seem to mind the words he uses. I will agree to suffer whatever Krsna feels is my punishment for stating what I feel must be said.

OK, if the two of you want to continue to offend each other, what can I do about it? I was just hoping that within these forums, we could stick to the topics and avoid personal attacks. I guess not all parties are agreeable to that. Too bad. I guess such attacks will continue until the administrator steps in.

One thing to keep in mind, however, is that being right about something does not award one the privilege to berate the other person. I am not saying that either of you are right, only that being right is not nearly as important as Vaishnava etiquette. I know for a fact that it is possible to discuss philosophical topics without personally attacking one's opponent. I would also like to implore Ksamabuddhi to please think about things twice or thrice before lashing out and to avoid (like the plague) offending Vaishnavas. These are just some observations from my worthless, humble self. I pray that I have not offended either of you by my words. If I have, kindly forgive me.