IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

stupid Thinking

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was just search on the internet til i came to this one where this people are fight over a rligion. Let me tell u something Religion do u know what it means? To my knowledge in the old days it was created for the moral standard and guildlines for the people living in the society and follow the rules. reson why we have religion is that if there is something there is not explanable then there has to be someone to blame it on and that was god and there u have a religion. although i am indian and living in america i dont belive in any religion becuase there is not a single piece of evidence that support the truth that there is a god or a person who everyone believe in. Religion is something that people keep their faith on and belive something. So, there is no proof and one must know that till there is a proof, there is no such thing as one religion is better than another. Before u talk to each other u must know what the "religion" word mean and then go behind the concept and understand the truth. IF u have any question e-mail me at Aizpep@hotmail.com i will be glade to answer any question that u have hidden in your mind. people use your brain not just accept something. Thank you

I see the proof all around me, from the atom through the galaxies, encompassing the whole universe. Beyond that my own conscious existence is proof of God.

God, like the sun, is self revealing.

But if you want to be an atheist for a while,no problem, the Lord will oblige you and cover your eyes.

Guest guest

ce u dont understand there is no proof it is just the belives that u have and the faith that u keep. My parents are hindu (truly) but u have to understand bro there is no hard evidence and the sun i don't know man it is there for the unexplable issue and that people have faith in it that it will bring some meaning to thier life. again apply your knowledge and critical thinking

Haribol

<font color="red"> Hare Krisna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare </font color>

<font color="red"> Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare </font color>

Warning Guest /images/graemlins/mad.gif chanting this Maha-Mantra may change your 'mind'

Guest guest

where did u get that anyway u dont have proof that how and when was the life created

Do you believe there is air?

if you do... where is it? I can't see it! where is it! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

just the same, where is the light? I have closed my eyes, so I declare that the world has no light.

Just the same, where is god? I have closed my spirituality links so i declare there is no god.

thank you have a nice day /images/graemlins/smile.gif

No I have stated everything is my proof including myself. You don't accept it. That's ok, it's your right. Now I am asking for your proof that there is no God.

But what to speak of that, you can't even prove that life comes from matter. Which is the only alternative to life having a spiritual source.

Are you now going to say there is no life?

If you are honest you will say you are an agnostic and not sure if thee is a God or not.

To the mind,

Many people have seen God, and their reports of these occurrence are the same, and their observations concur with the descriptions found in the Vedic scriptures.

People will believe experts who with their atomic microscopes say that electrons spin around protons in every molecule.

Why then do we not accept the experts who have seen God with their specialized instruments, namely hearts filled with love of God?

The answer I fear is that anyone can look through this microscope; but one must develop good character to be able to see God, as the saintly do. So in essence we do not accept their observations as fact because we do not want God to exist since then we would have to act as though He did.

gHari

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Finally here we have an intelligent person who finally found out the truth about religion. The rest of the people who spent their whole lifetime searching for answers are all fools. Thankyou for your enlightening post.