IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
livingentity

Temple live webcams

Rate this topic

I don't live near any of the temples either so this gives me the opportunity to visit everyday now. They are still working with the cameras so sometimes they are not set up right and sometimes they will be different everyday but they will have them right soon. The other day they were working on the cameras and I had a very close up view of the devotees doing the work!!

Hare Krishna

I just watched a temple play, I have no idea of its contents, No sound on my end, but the temple was packed, so nice to see. And I like the way they keep changing the temple cams, but I wish they'd leave the buffet cam alone. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<font color="blue">O </font color> <font color="green"> Mind </font color> <font color="red"> Just </font color> <font color="orange">Worship </font color> <font color="black"> Krsna </font color>

I got to watch the children making garlands for the festival tomorrow!!

The construction crew left some wood in front of camera number one and hopefully they will move it soon!

I enjoy this webcam so much. I hope other temples do the same soon.

The play was the Advent of Lord Jagannatha, very cool. Did anybody see Guru Puja this morning? That was a roaring kirtan. The temple is really packed, I think are more devotees this year than the last one.

Somehow they got all the gurukul girls to do the garlands for the chariots and the funny part was to see the guys stringing garlands, you know why they were there..

All the devotees are doing lots of service and everyone is in a good mood, prasadam is excelent and tomorrow we get free restaurant prasadam for the whole day

I noted today some people had pulled chairs up to the middle of the temple room and were lounging (sloughing) in them with their backs to the Deities! These people were engaging in very animated and rather loud conversations. I understand that perhaps they were new and did not understand but shouldn't someone had gently informed them? There were some obvious devotees in the temple at the same time.

I watched on the Venice Beachcam as the Rathayatra parade went by at noon yesterday. Despite the low quality of the video feed, it was very cool. I got genuinely excited as Lord Jagannath's cart entered the screen. Boy, it was cool!

I was going to ask you about it. Camera Number One is still covered up by construction wood. Bummer...that is the one that you can zoom in with!! But I will be there tomorrow a.m. on the other cameras.

I am sewing new outfits right now (actually taking a short break) for my deities for Jhulan Yatra.

due to circumstances beyond my control I will be away from my computer until Thursday morning. This means I will miss seeing Radha's beautiful celebration. Please take snapshots from the webcam and post them here for all of to enjoy.

Thanks so much..LE