IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I was born in a meat -eating -mleccha -family.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lord Krishna,I am avery fallen jiva soul conditioned by the stingent laws of guna and karma. I was born in a meat -eating -mleccha -family.I've tried to take up the process of bhakti-yogaa for the last 22 years;but i am still not able to come to the human platform-full of bad habits-illicit sex being the chief!When will i give up the 10(million)offenses to the Holy Name.How may vaisnavas have i knowingly or un knowingly offended in the devotee comunity? Why do i find fault with others when i am full of sin and offense?What a nasty and sordid tale of woe. Please accept my apologies at your Lotus feet.Please save me ,Dear Lord Krishna.Nama Prabhu, O Vaisnava Thakura,please break this stony heart,this steel-framed chambered consciousness.Where did i go wrong???Force me to accept your divine mercy or i will be forever be condemed to eat my own vomit and stool.Trying to enter the fire of repentance.your aspiring servant dasanudas /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Jai sri krishna !

Dear freind , i can see you have sued many terms like mleccha , karma , bhakti - yoga, which means that you know about hindiusm to an extend and about the vedantic stories.

I would say you are blessed atleast that you have understood that u have committed something wrong , but there are people who have not known what mistakes they are doing and not realising it at all throughout thier life.

This is the first step , pls dont hesitate to make the next one towards krishna . You take one step towards him he will take 100 steps towards you.

He will give all power to cross from hell where you are to heaven , where you should be.

Madhava Kesava Madhana Gopala !

Srivats

Madhya 11.193:<blockquote><center>aho bata zva-paco 'to garIyAn

yaj-jihvAgre vartate nAma tubhyam

tepus tapas te juhuvuH sasnur AryA

brahmAnUcur nAma gRNanti ye te

</center>

aho bata--how wonderful it is; zva-pacaH--dog-eaters; ataH--than the initiated brAhmaNa; garIyAn--more glorious; yat--of whom; jihvA-agre--on the tongue; vartate--remains; nAma--holy name; tubhyam--of You, my Lord; tepuH--have performed; tapaH--austerity; te--they; juhuvuH--have performed sacrifices; sasnuH--have bathed in all holy places; AryAH--really belonging to the Aryan race; brahma--all the Vedas; anUcuH--have studied; nAma--holy name; gRNanti--chant; ye--who; te--they.

SrI Caitanya MahAprabhu then recited the following verse: "‘My dear Lord, one who always keeps Your holy name on his tongue becomes greater than an initiated brAhmaNa. Although he may be born in a family of dog-eaters and therefore by material calculation may be the lowest among men, he is still glorious. This is the wonderful effect of chanting the holy name of the Lord. It is therefore concluded that one who chants the holy name of the Lord should be understood to have performed all kinds of austerities and great sacrifices mentioned in the Vedas. He has already taken his bath in all the holy places of pilgrimage. He has studied all the Vedas, and he is actually an Aryan.'"

PURPORT

The word Aryan means advanced. Unless one is spiritually advanced, he cannot be called an Aryan, and this is the difference between Aryan and non-Aryan. Non-Aryans are those who are not spiritually advanced. By following the Vedic culture, by performing great sacrifices and by becoming a strict follower of the Vedic instructions, one may become a brAhmaNa, a sannyAsI or an Aryan. It is not possible to become a brAhmaNa, sannyAsI or Aryan without being properly qualified. BhAgavata-dharma never allows one to become a cheap brAhmaNa, sannyAsI or Aryan. The qualities or qualifications described herein are quoted from SrImad-BhAgavatam (3.33.7) and were spoken by DevahUti, the mother of Kapiladeva, when she understood the influence of devotional service (bhakti-yoga). In this way DevahUti praised the devotee, pointing out his greatness in all respects.

</blockquote>

SrI Caitanya MahAprabhu then recited the following verse:

"‘My dear Lord, one who always keeps Your holy name on his tongue becomes greater than an initiated brAhmaNa. Although he may be born in a family of dog-eaters and therefore by material calculation may be the lowest among men, he is still glorious. This is the wonderful effect of chanting the holy name of the Lord. It is therefore concluded that one who chants the holy name of the Lord should be understood to have performed all kinds of austerities and great sacrifices mentioned in the Vedas. He has already taken his bath in all the holy places of pilgrimage. He has studied all the Vedas, and he is actually an Aryan.'"

Guest guest

<font face="monotype corsiva" color="red">SrI Caitanya MahAprabhu then recited the following verse:

"‘It is therefore concluded that one who chants the holy name of the Lord should be understood to have performed all kinds of austerities and great sacrifices mentioned in the Vedas. He has already taken his bath in all the holy places of pilgrimage. He has studied all the Vedas, and he is actually an Aryan.'"</font>