IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dchakrab

Nirman, Varanasi, Education, Children...

Rate this topic

Namashkar,

I just thought i'd post and mention the website i am currently working on for Nirman, a not-for-profit NGO that has been working in the field of education for over 13 years now. They have a small school, and a research centre, located in Varanasi, and are involved in the areas of Gender, Children, adult literacy and education, research, pedagogy, and a host of other related topics.

I've just finished a forums site for the organisation, similar to this one, with a more general theme...would any of you care to take a look? The idea behind it is to foster discussions on any and all of the organsiation's areas of interest, which include the topics explored on this board as well as other areas. I would much appreciate any comments or feedback you all might have regarding the layout, colours, ideas, organisation, etc, of my forums.

And of course, feel free to register and post! I'd love to see some of you there.

I am hoping to benefit from some advice from the people on this board, since you've been around a lot longer than i have, and will have more experience in this field.

The link: http://www.nirmanweb.com/forums

Thanks,

Dave.

Another bump, in the hopes of getting some feedback...come on, some of the readers on this site have to be interested in education issues, or on religious minorities, women's issues, pedagogical methods, research...something?

The site now has a completely new forums section and the main site's been redesigned several times since it was first published.

All questions and comments welcome, even if you hate it...

-Dave.