IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
anadi

What learned Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu

Rate this topic

All glories to Gaura Purnima!

In my class last evening I explained that we should fix our goal.

We should know what is <font color="blue"> the goal of our life</font color> ,

and we should know what is <font color="red"> the goal of our sadhana and bhajana</font color> .

It was for this reason that I read to you from Caitanya-Caritamrta, Adi-lila, third and fourth chapters.

What are the reasons for Caitanya Mahaprabhu's appearance in this world?

Srila Krsna dasa Kaviraja Gosvami has explained four reasons,

and the last two reasons are the most important and prominent.

The first of these two internal reasons was

to give <font color="blue"> raga-marga-bhakti</font color> , the path by which one

can attain the service of the gopis.

Caitanya Mahaprabhu mercifully came to give this path, raga-marga vartma, which is the way or <font color="blue"> process by which we can attain raga</font color> . What is raga?

In the gradual development if the stages of prema there are sneha, mana, pranaya, and then raga.

This raga is transcendental and

exists only in Goloka Vrndavana.

There it is found only in the gopis, mostly in the group of Srimati Radhika, and <font color="red"> anywhere else you can

have only some part of it</font color> .

This mood in full is especially in Radhika, and it

cannot be attained by anyone else.

This mood can be realized by Krsna, and He can taste and enjoy it, but

it is not a thing that can be given to others.

We can only know how to attain that high class of raga in Vraja that is available to the jivas.

The process can be given in this world, but that raga can never be attained here. We can only attain up to rati here, and after rati there is no practice as

there is in this world. You can attain up to rati, that is sthayi-rati (love and affection in one of the five primary or permanent emotions or relationships) and all ratis (such as affection in one of the seven secondary rasas).

You cannot actually have real rati (love and affection in prema-bhakti) here,

but you can realize something of it (in bhava-bhakti) in this world.

From the third and fourth chapters it is clear that the highest goal of any devotee, especially one <font color="blue"> in the line of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu</font color> and <font color="blue"> Rupa Gosvami</font color> , is

to serve the gopis, especially Radhika, and

to attain that gopi mood.

Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu gave the means through nama-sankirtan. Before this, prior to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, nobody could give this raga, but Sri

Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates gave it. They gave the highest kindsof love within maha-bhava, that is, mohana, modana, and then madana, whichis property of Srimati Radhika alone.

Even Krsna does not have that.

He wanted to relish that kind of maha-bhava, and that is why He took the goldenbeauty and intrinsic mood of Radhika.

When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu descended to the Earth, He went to South Indiaand met Sri Raya Ramananda on the bank of Godavari. Raya Ramananda isVisakha sakhi.

Visakha can help to teach the moods of Radhika,

because she knows Her so intimately.

She knows how to train.

Caitanya Mahaprabhu, being Krsna, took shelter of Visakha devi and was admitted in her school. There He learned something, and from there He returned to the Gambhira where Heenjoyed the moods of Radhika.

This was the <font color="blue"> supreme internal reason </font color> for His descent.

as spoken by Srila Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaja

All glories to sri guru and gaura!

Guest guest

Jai Shee Krishna Chaitanya Prabhu Nityanada Jai Adwaita Gadahara Srivas Adhi Goura Bhakta Vindas

Guest guest

all that stuff should not be taken

so literally ,as neophytes tend to do.

for instance when he says the Mahaprabhu

is krishna who wants to taste what he cannot,

so he takes on the mood of radha, and this is why

he became Sri Chaitanya,

That shouldn't be taken literally, Radha and Krishna

are one and the same , krishna is not unaware

or unable to taste what Radha is tasting,he is radha,

of course he can taste what she tastes,

they are non different.

what it is telling us is something deeper,something

symbolic ,of the true nature of the supreme

personality , that Radha is the true rasaraja,

that Radha is the inner aspect of krishna,

and that only as Radha and the gopis can

Bhagavan taste the highest ecstacy, Krishna

cannot, even though he is Radha, the meaning

is that Radha is the vehicle for the highest

ecstacy.

so, it's not that Krishna dose not know what Radha is experiencing, it is a symbolic tale to help us in our

understanding of Radha Krishna lila.

Mahaprabhu does not need to experience Bhava or raga,

in order for Krishna to taste it,he is non different

then Sri Radha and Sri Krishna, always in Vrndavana,always

experiencing the fullness of Radha's emotions, his life is for our edification, and our education,his life is full of symbolism and

the writings by the authorized acharyas reflect

that truth

Guest guest

so the point is ,that what is taught about

the gopis is not to be taken literally,

their devotion and their rasa is not

to be imitated ,what we read in the teachings

of the authorized acharyas concerning

gopi bhava,and conjugal pastimes is

written in highly allegorical and symbolic

language.

the neophyte or those not expert in these topics

tend towards the interpretaion of the literal

meaning, the surface meaning, and therefore

misconstrue the real meaning and siddhanta.

Only by hearing from authorized sources,

can these topics be properly understood.

All glories to Sri Sri Radha Vinodha Bihari,

All glories to sri sri guru and gaura

That shouldn't be taken <font color="blue"> literally</font color> , Radha and Krishna

are one and the same , krishna is not unaware

or unable to taste what Radha is tasting,he is radha,

they are non different.

If one says that Radha is one with Krishna He says only <font color="blue"> half of the truth</font color>

because Radha is also different from Krsna.

And Krsna <font color="blue"> cannot taste the moods of Srimati Radhika </font color> but also

Krsna can taste the moods of Srimati Radhika <font color="red"> when He is Gaura</font color> , (Srila Krsna dasa Kaviraja Gosvami gave only <font color="blue"> literaly </font color> the internal meaning for the descending of Mahaprabhu? NO!)

And if one says that there is a symbolic,

than all the service of the associates of Mahaprabhu

and of the gopis and the manjaris

would be for the teaching of the conditioned souls

which would be an imposture.

But Radha Krsna and Caitanya Mahaprabhu they have their opulence completely covered by their sweetness, and they are bound to accept the services of their loving devotees.

The loving service is also different in the two lilas.

And if Mother Yasoda and Nanda Baba are in a superior position to Krsna, how much higher is the position of the gopis? Oh, yes they are accepted as the guru of Krsna or Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and they come <font color="blue"> also</font color> for the conditioned souls as guru.

When Srila BV Svami Prabhupada says that one should accept Sri Caitanya Mahaprbhu as guru, the deeper meaning is that one should accept the mood of the guru, which is the mood of Srimati Radhika.

Krsna and Radha are one when?

When they are <font color="blue"> totally embraced and become like gaura</font color> .

And Krsna is <font color="blue"> rasik shekar</font color> , the embodiment of all rasas.

When he takes, really takes the mood of Radha and becomes Caitanya Mahaprabhu

and enjoys rasa from the position of the supreme <font color="blue"> ashraya tattva</font color> ,

one should not think that this lila is better or higher than Krsna lila, than this is an offence.

When Caitanya Mahaprabhu is on the other position of <font color="blue"> vishaya tattva</font color> (The All Attractive object of love, Krishna), He also enjoys rasa, and

one should also not think that Krsna lila is higher or better than Caitanya lila than this is also an offence.

By being in both lilla and enjoying both positions Krsna is complete.

One can be more attracted to one lila or another, but one should not say that one is for advanced devotes and the other for neophytes.

If the devotee follows Srila Raghunatha das Gosvami, and specially the second shloka from his Mana Siksa, he will get a form in both lilas.

All golries to sri sri guru and gaura

the neophyte or those not expert in these topics

tend towards the interpretaion of the literal

meaning, the surface meaning, and therefore

misconstrue the real meaning and siddhanta

This statements puts one in a dangerous position.

And I would have accepted them if they were addressed to me.

Please judge the statements,

according your level of understandig,

or your realization,

not the person,

it will be certainly better for you, and for us all

in terms of reactions pertaining our bhakti lata,

as theist prabhu also said,

because you don't know Srila Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaja.

I should have been harder.

Radhika's moods cannot be given to anyone. We can only receive some service

to the gopis, and we can have some part of their mood. We cannot be Lalita

or Visakha. We cannot be Radhika. We cannot be any one of them. We can only

become the maidservants of the gopis. This is the highest attainment for any

conditioned soul, and also for liberated souls.

In the dialogue between Raya Ramananda and Mahaprabhu this has been

clarified. Caitanya Mahaprabhu questioned Raya Ramananda, and Raya Ramananda

presented various kinds of sadhya and sadhana, objectives and processes to

attain them. According to your qualification you can choose among them.

If there is no sadhya, <font color="blue"> no objective or goal</font color> , there can be <font color="blue"> no sadhana </font color> ,

process to attain it. First the object should be fixed, and to achieve that

object, the process must be given. This is why Caitanya Mahaprabhu met with

Raya Ramananda Prabhu, and from the beginning He asked so many questions.

Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu rejected the philosophy of the Gita <font color="red"> as the goal</font color> : He

said, " <font color="blue"> eho bahya </font color> . <font color="red"> It is external </font color> . It has relation to this world. It does not

tell about the <font color="blue"> soul's relationship to Krsna. </font color> "

In the last part of the Gita,

Krsna has said:

sarva-dharman parityajya

mam ekam saranam vraja

aham tvam sarva-papebhyo

moksayisyami ma sucah

(Bhagavad-Gita 18.66)

["Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall

deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear."]

Where is the pure relation between the soul and Krsna?

spoken by Srila Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaja

And if Mother Yasoda and Nanda Baba are in a superior position to Krsna, how much higher is the position of the gopis? Oh, yes they are accepted as the guru of Krsna or Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and they come also for the conditioned souls as guru.

"When You say to Me, <font color="blue"> 'O Swaminiji, </font color> O Pranesvari Radhike, O My kanta,' My heart becomes overjoyed. Because You are overjoyed when You taste the words "Radha", "Pranesvari", etc. I become blissful. I feel shy to hear about this, and yet I am also very happy. Externally I feel shy, but internally I am extremely happy."

Then Krsna says to Radhika, "You are the abode of matchless love. O Vrsabhanu-nandini, (daughter of Vrsabhanu Maharaja), You are the abode of all rasas, and what am I? I am always moving from one forest to another to graze cows. I am foolish and irreligious. Other than to herd cows, I have no intelligence at all. I don't know the rules and regulations of love, and only You can teach Me these principles. I am always running after cows and playing hide and seek and other games like a village boy, whereas You are the river of prema. I'm just like terribly hot sand in the summer; and You, on the other hand, are the river of love. How can there be any comparison between Yourself and Myself? When You give Me the darsana of Your love, I immediately become happy; there is no comparison to my happiness. When You bestow Your mercy and look towards Me, I become indebted to You." Krsna also told the gopis during rasa-lila: "I have no qualification. I am only a beggar of Your love."

Guest guest

To 'follow in the footsteps' means to worship those greater than ourselves whose devotion we admire, not imitation/emulation or even any expectation of our attaining a similar position in the future. Whatever 'greatness' we ourselves may somehow or other acquire will be due entirely to the blessings of His Divine Grace, and fully recognizable as such, accessible to us only through the mercy of Sri Gurdeva. The purity of our worship may be judged by our motivation and spontaneous service attitude which can be applied towards all, not simply 'devotees'. Genuine realization will become obvious as the 'qualities of a devotee' naturally develop within us, without any apparent separate endeavor in that regard on our parts. We need only be and see ourselves with complete honesty, sincerely engaged in service and sadhana under the guidance of our chosen gurus. Our worst enemies are always deceit and duplicity, both externally and internally. Remembering that we are not the doers helps prevent excessive pride and guilt. After all we are not the center, though it may personally appear so, nor is it ever actually about us. Radha remains the Divine Heroine and Krsna the Supreme Hero!

Guest guest

Anadi prabhu, I am very pleased to see you expressing your confidence and personal realizations in your own words, along with those of your gurudeva and scriptural quotes. I agree with everything you've said in previous posts on this thread. 'Accepting' is not at all the same as 'imitating'. Motivation is most important.

It's always easier to criticize and/or demean others' endeavours, but to encourage and inspire along with perhaps a little constructive criticism, requires a much more heartfelt personally honest effort. My previous post was written prior to reading yours'. All glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga!

Guest guest

I like this very much indeed!!!

"When You say to Me, 'O Swaminiji, O Pranesvari Radhike, O My kanta,' My heart becomes overjoyed. Because You are overjoyed when You taste the words "Radha", "Pranesvari", etc. I become blissful. I feel shy to hear about this, and yet I am also very happy. Externally I feel shy, but internally I am extremely happy."

Then Krsna says to Radhika, "You are the abode of matchless love. O Vrsabhanu-nandini, (daughter of Vrsabhanu Maharaja), You are the abode of all rasas, and what am I? I am always moving from one forest to another to graze cows. I am foolish and irreligious. Other than to herd cows, I have no intelligence at all. I don't know the rules and regulations of love, and only You can teach Me these principles. I am always running after cows and playing hide and seek and other games like a village boy, whereas You are the river of prema. I'm just like terribly hot sand in the summer; and You, on the other hand, are the river of love. How can there be any comparison between Yourself and Myself? When You give Me the darsana of Your love, I immediately become happy; there is no comparison to my happiness. When You bestow Your mercy and look towards Me, I become indebted to You." Krsna also told the gopis during rasa-lila: "I have no qualification. I am only a beggar of Your love."

Guest guest

you say that the literal words written by and about

mahaprabhus associates concerning rasa tattva

must be taken as they are,with out symbolic hidden meanings.

you call that idea of symbolism an 'imposture'.

then you insist on the literal words as being correct,

saying that krishna only tastes what radha tastes

when he incarnates as Sri Chaitanya.

this is the problem, when those who are not qualified on these topics make it their mission to preach about them,

they get it all wrong.

Radha and Krishna are eternally one, they have seperated for the purpose of lila ,also eternally, both one and not one at the same time.

They are one person,the difference is in our perception,

and in the forms they take,Krishna is Radha,

Radha is Krishna, One is not experiencing something

the other isn't.

But those who view their activities and pastimes

under either yoga maya or maha maya, will not

see this basic truth, they will see Two not one.

Sri Gauranga's pastimes are meant to illuminate

these essential truths, the dominance of Radha

in the one supreme being, these topics need to be understood under the guidance of the authorized acharya,

you will find all of this in Srila Prabhupadas

writings, the concept you put forth , the seperation

of Krishna and Radha, Krishnas dependence on

assuming the lila of Mahahprabhu in order to

taste Maha bhava, is an incorrect interpretation

of Sri Chaitanyas lila amd teachings.

Krishna and Radha are eternally one,

and have seperated eternally for the PURPOSE

of lila.

about this one shiva.

" They are one person,the difference is in our perception,

and in the forms they take,Krishna is Radha,

Radha is Krishna, One is not experiencing something

the other isn't."

Guest guest

what is the problem ?

this is in Caitanya Caritamrtam,

Radha and Krishna are eternally one,but have

seperated for lila.

what is the difficulty ?

there is one god,two forms.

what is the problem ?

the reality is that Radha and Krishna are

not seperate Gods,seperate beings,seperate

entities.

They are one being,one person, Bhagavan.

that one eternal supreme being has seperated into two

forms ,eternally.

do not make the mistake of the neophyte, Radha and Krishna

are not two distinct individuals, they are One

person, two personalities.

and that is just the beginning, Radha furthur expands as the gopis,displaying still furthur persionalities,

and forms, all non different in essence.

just as Krishna expands as Balarama.

they are all the same supreme being,displaying a variety

of forms and personalities.

Krsna and Narayana are also the same being? Are They also experiencing the same thing? On down to Paramatma.

If They are experiencing the same thing then what meaning is there to rasa?

Guest guest

of course they are the same, where ya bin slim ?

do you think narayana,krishna,and paramatma are three

distinct entities ?

that is polytheism.

they are descriptions of different aspects of the one absolute truth, god is a single entity, one

being,not many.

is while one may be in mystic slumber, Krsna may being chastised by Mother Yashoda. And while He is being chastised He is immersed in it, He is not experiencing the dream of creation.

Oh I see, I put a question mark after the first sentence in my previous post by mistake. That is what confused you. I know they are the same being, i wasn't really asking.

Guest guest

...all that stuff should not be taken

so literally ,as neophytes tend to do...

Aside from the view that those other than himself here are "neophytes", the poster appears to prefer the study of "that stuff" rather than entering into a more personal relationship with the Divine Couple. To each his own, but why degrade the faith of another or demean the teachings of his gurudeva? What you see is what you get... Could it be that someone is maybe a little envious or resentful and desirous of his own disciples?

From a Sanga of Tripurari Swami:

"I have written an article on the nature of Krsna's appearance in this world under the influence of his svarupa sakti in the context of the lila

of Bhagavad-gita. This may be of interest to you.

[Editor's note: The article may be viewed at:

http://swami.org/sanga/QA/PlayofViolence.html]

It is difficult to verify the lila of Krsna by empirical methods. Indeed, empirical methods offer evidence to support the idea that Krsna lila is merely mythological. However, empirical methods are not perfect in general and certainly not capable of delivering conclusive truth as to the nature of reality. The mythic realm of the mind is incapable of comforting the soul, what to speak of revealing God. Ultimate reality will only be understood on its own terms--through revelation, or transrational knowing. This is reasonable.

Among other things, Krsna's appearance within the realm of the mind and senses is for the purpose of taking us beyond the limits of their rule. When approached properly through the spiritual practice that the lila itself articulates, Krsna lila effectively enables the sadhaka to transcend the material realm and enter the lila itself. Where does such a devotee go? He enters the realm of God's play that is under the jurisdiction of Krsna's svarupa sakti. In that realm all things are possible. The descent of Krsna lila within this world is also under this influence, one that causes it to appear and not appear at the same time. It appears to the eye of devotion and hides itself from the gaze of empirical inspection.

Although it is important that our tradition be presented with intellectual integrity, it is perhaps more important to remember the limits of reason. It is not reasonable to think that by giving one will receive, but this is our everyday experience. We cannot hold for inspection that which we receive when we give in self-sacrifice, but the giver knows that he received something very tangible. Life is mysterious. Love knows no reason."

Guest guest

Krishna and Radha are eternally one,

and have seperated eternally for the PURPOSE

of lila.

this is the problem, when those who are not qualified on these topics make it their mission to preach about them,

they get it all wrong.

Give your commentaries but don t judge the others in an offensive way, this is bad for you and

<font color="blue"> also for the readers</font color> , (this i have to repeat it again and again)

If you are perfect,

you observe a litte bit vaisnava ethikete.

Don t think, you know the absolute truth, and need no ethikette!

for instance when he says the Mahaprabhu

is krishna who wants <font color="blue"> to taste what he cannot,

so he takes on the mood of radha</font color> , and this is why

he became Sri Chaitanya,

<font color="red"> That shouldn't be taken literally</font color> , Radha and Krishna

are one and the same , <font color="blue"> krishna is not unaware

or unable to taste what Radha is tasting</font color> , he is radha,

they are non different.

I don t want to go in describing the oneness and difference for you on shakti-shaktimator and yugala milan and the meaning of rasa,

<font color="blue"> it won t bring anything</font color> .

And the other devotees have explained everything very nice.

But

How can you think that Krsna could feel the same thing that Radha feels, when rasa means the <font color="blue"> exchange</font color> of transcendental loving feelings from two different position: the object of love <font color="blue"> (visaya) </font color> and the container of love <font color="red"> (asraya)</font color> . And what would be the meaning of exchange when they feel the same? Where would be the tension of love?

Don't think that Krsna acts like in a drama in Braja, there He is at Home, and all the relations and feelings are not played like in a drama, but are genuine.

By the arrangements of yoga maya <font color="blue"> all the tattva jnana is covered for all</font color> . Not that yoga maya is higher than Krsna, but that she acts on His behalf.

Gurudeva said

"This mood can be realized by Krsna, and He can taste and enjoy it, but

it is not a thing that can be given to others."

He spoke about the mood of Radhika attained by Krsna when He is Gaura, and has the mood of asraya tattva.

Gurudeva, Srila BV Narayana Maharaja, would say

"OH, <font color="blue"> the words won t do</font color> , gurudeva always explains, what is the use (of the explanations)?

<font color="red"> Chant more and meditate</font color> , do service to your gurudev,

every day stava stuti, many prayers

oh so many prayers to gurudeva, parampara, vaisnavas, Mahaprabhu, and Radha Krsna like our gosvamis."

like Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakur

jaya jaya Radha Krsna yugala milan

arati koroye lalita adi sakhi gan

sri radha madhavapadasarasija ashe

bhakativinoda sakhi pade sukhe bhase

At the feet of the damsels of Vraj lies an ocean of joy.

There Bhaktivinoda swims, hoping to attain the lotus feet of the amoruous couple Sri Radha Madhava.

I don't say, you would be a neophyte or so,

because I myself I am a neophyte, and I don't have the power to understand the glories of the devotees.

All glories to sri guru and gauranga!

Guest guest

**When Srila BV Svami Prabhupada says that one should accept Sri Caitanya Mahaprbhu as guru, the deeper meaning is that one should accept the mood of the guru, which is the mood of Srimati Radhika.

SP in line Lord Caitanya. Needs correct understand sastra not see part like whole. Gaura lila, Krisna lila in same level. In one sense gaura lila is most high. It spiritual mood high.

Krsna is saying,

"You should take My shelter,

and you should very quickly give up all worldly religions. What religions?

Give up your worldly jobs, your father, mother,

relatives, and so on.

Quickly give them up, and if any sin is incurred, I

will protect you. Don't worry about this."

This was the last instruction.

If there is some personal motivation, then one's practices will be karma-misra bhakti (mixed with the desire to enjoy the fruits of one's actions) and

jnana-misra bhakti (mixed with the desire to cultivate

knowledge leading to impersonal liberation):

brahma-bhutah prasannatma na socati na kankcati

samah sarvesu bhutesu mad-bhaktim labhate param

["One who is thus transcendentally situated at once realizes the Supreme Brahman and becomes fully joyful.

He never laments or desires to have anything. He is equally disposed toward every living entity. In that state

he attains pure devotional service unto Me." (Bg.18.54)]

What you are doing now is karma-misra bhakti. It will not suffice.

Mahaprabhu said, "Reject it. It is external."

What of jnana-misra bhakti?

Samah sarvesu bhutesu means to be equal to all and do not worry for what you do not have.

If any difficulty comes, don't lament. Always be happy. If you learn this,

it MAY be that you can have pure bhakti.

Spoken by Srila Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaja Prabhupada

Guest guest

Krsna is saying,

"You should take My shelter,

and you should very quickly give up all worldly religions. What religions?

Give up your worldly jobs, your father, mother,

relatives, and so on.

Quickly give them up, and if any sin is incurred, I

will protect you. Don't worry about this."

From another thread:

Hearing this, Srimati Radhika becomes shy and replies, "O Syamasundara, O You whose eyes are like lotus petals, O You who are the son of Vraja-raja. You steal My heart. To meet with You I shall give up all the rules and regulations of society. I will leave My in-laws house, I will give up all consideration of shyness, of receiving respect from others, of religion, and of irreligion. I want to come to You and keep You as My own. I want to keep You, even for a moment, but I am only a village girl. I have no quality at all and I am not beautiful. You, on the other hand, are extremely qualified and beautiful, and You are the ornament of Your dynasty. There is no rasa in me. I have no idea about rasa, whereas You are the abode of rasa. You are the ocean of mercy, so please bestow Your mercy on Me. This is My desire."

When Krsna sums up his instructions in Bhagavad-Gita, He turns us over to Radha for further guidance. Bhakti means taking full shelter in Her and wholeheartedly engaging only in Her service, by the mercy of and through His Divine Grace, Sri Gurudeva. Pure motivation can be understood as "love for the sake of Love", where the means and the end are realized as the same -- Radha. Sri Bhagavad-Gita relates to the material world, varnashram, while devotional service is wholly spiritual in every respect.

Guest guest

when you try and be an authority in things

that you have no actual experience of,

and rely on the words of those in the same position,

Srila Prabhupada used to say that is like the

blind leading the blind, the result ?

they both fall in a ditch.

when you think you are auhthority on rasa tattva because you have read some books, chanted so many rounds, or engaged

in sadhana bhakti for a length of time, then you are fooling yourself.

rasa Tattva can only be understood under the personal

direction of someone who is actually consciously aware of it.

Jayadeva , author of the highest thing ever written,according to Sri Caitanya was not qualified to write

Gita-govinda by his own endeavors, the goddess of fortune

herself took birth to marry him,and instructed him

in rasa tattva.

if you think that by reading or chanting , that you are qualified to be an authority, then you are misleading

yourself and others, that is not how it is done.

whne i here devotees speak that Krishna is covered by yoga maya, and is not aware of the material world, and that he forgets who he is, and so on, that Radha is only interested

in serving Krishna and on and on ,from devotees who

do not have experience of these things, i cringe.

these ideas taken from misinterpretations of shastra

by unqualified people are not helping, they are

only causing confused mistaken ideas, as you have, and accepted as tattva jnana, when they are not.

spiritual life is like a razors edge, one slip

and you can hurt yourself, when i here and read

so many devtoees with misconstrued conception

of madhurya rasa ,i can and will point out the

errors, it is for your own good.

Real Krishna prema is not a mental creation

of attachment to sense gratification in the form

of the desire to enjoy madhurya rasa,prematurely.

it is the eternal rasa that is given to those who are qualified, to those who have no desire to exploit

madhurya rasa,but to be of service to it.

that is the beginnning phase,giving up the desire

to enjoy madhurya rasa, and giving your self

as the enjoyed rather then the enjoyer, this is the essence of rasa tattva, how can i please Radha Krishna,

what will please them, what does Radha desire,

and how can i fullfill that desire ?

The temptation to imagine oneself as qualified to

be in the highest position in devotional service

is a materialistic desire, it is devotion tinged

with the mode of passion, desire for gratification

at the highest level.

that is a pitfall on the path of suddha bhakti,

bhakti free from all modes and all desires for

position or pleasure, it is based on the desire

to be enjoyed,not to enjoy even if that desire is mixed

with the desire to be of service.

then you become qualified to be brought into

the confidence of the Vraja circle, then when your

only desire is not to profit from bhakti,

but to have Radha profit from your presence,

then you are ready, then and only then,

regardless of the amount of sadhana or good works

you may have done, will you be given entrance

into Radha Dasyam and the mysteries of Sri Vrndavana

Dhama.

Guest guest

you cliam i am envious and not desirous

of entering into a "more personal" rasa with 'the divine couple', why say such things ?

you cannot have a rasa personal or impersonal with Radha Krishna by your efforts , that is impossible.

you can read all you want,chant all you want,

you will not gain entrance into that rasa by your efforts, it is simply not done that way.

only whne you have given up the desire to enjoy like god,

the last snare of maya, desiring to be like God,

only when you have given up the desire to be the enjoyer of Radha Krishna, and take the shelter of

the authorized guru, only then is your path certain, and your entrance into that Rasa that relation open to you.

by your own desire to enjoy that relationship, your are

disqualified from it, Krishna says "only the person

who claims devotion to my devotee do i accept as my devotee,those who try and approach Me, i reject."

It is not such a cheap thing, you want to enter into

Vraja rasa, you then read some books, and presto

you are there, no, that is the cheap method

of the sahajiya, the imitators who claim all you

have to do is desire to serve Krishna and Radha

in madhurya rasa and you will be accepted !

no, that is the path of the Sahajiya, enjoyment of position,prestige, as a great devotee, and the self deception

of attainment of a high quality of rasa when in fact

all of it is imagination,nothing more.

Vraja rasa,is a real thing,not a simple mental

creation based on reading shastra, it is a real

experience of the Supreme personality of godhead,

it s not based on mental ideals,but on actual

experience of Radha's mercy.